Need advice how to promote my gig from buyer and seller experiences

Guest svenboosch

Guest svenboosch

Hello

i am new on fiverr.com, i am working in a online marketing firm, and to becoming knew about fiverr just create a account, i want to know more about fiverr.com from buyer and seller experiences, so can any one give me suggestion’s about actual what to do to get order ?

Thanks

Welcome to Fiverr!

I’m not the most experienced when it comes to promoting Fiverr gigs, but will share my experiences.

1. Don’t spam your gig!

This may sound like common sense to some, but it seems some people just don’t understand while spamming gets you attention, it’s not the good type of attention.

2. Social Media

Fiverr provides social media buttons all over, use them. I try to promote my two main gigs at least once week each, this way it gets out there to remind people I exist, but not often enough to annoy them.

3. Ask for referrals

While I can’t say for sure if this has worked much, I have started delivering with stating “5 star rating and referrals are always appreciated”. This lets them know you would like them to refer others, it can’t hurt to try.

I tried to post a service ad in Craigslist and it keeps getting flagged, even when I posted it in my local area. I've yet to figure out how to get it to stick. I'm still learning new places to advertise my gigs as well.

Archived