Beats All I Ever Saw

blackfolder1

So this lady places an order to me on Fiverr for a 5.00 video. She then goog-les my name and finds my e mail and phone number. So she emails me to see if the Fiverr order went through. Yes it did. So over the course of the next 3 days she calls me repeatedly, sometimes calling up to 20 times in a row, one after another, when I don’t answer. This goes on and on and on. As I write this I just got off the phone again with her. Why is she calling? She doesn’t know how to download files, she doesn’t know how to turn on her computer, she thinks my voice is sexy, she doesn’t know how to leave feedback, she doesn’t know this, she doesn’t know that. Being the nice person my mother brought me up to be, I help her, even when she calls me at 2AM to ask me how the (5.00) video is going. Finally, I get her (what should have been a 50.00 video) done, send the order through, and pray I never hear from her again. She calls me again, for me to explain the star system to her. So she leaves me 5 stars and a decent review. 30 minutes later, the phone is ringing again. 14 times. I know who it is. I don’t want to answer but I finally do. She wants to know how to remove her feedback because “someone might figure out how to goo-gle me and they’ll be calling me all the time”. Yep, beats all I ever saw.

It’s a good story, and yes you are too nice. Fiverr TOS is simple, communicate using FIVERR only, or you risk getting restricted. I’m sure you can tell her this in a very nice way. It’s also important to protect yourself, as you can also get in trouble. 🙂

From the Fiverr TOS:

"- To protect our users’ privacy, user identities must be kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, s***e/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details (other than your name) to communicate outside of the Fiverr network is not permitted.

• All communications, information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively using Fiverr’s messaging system."

Are you sure her name isnt Alex Forrest? On a more serious note this is the very reason I make sure there is no trail from my fiverr presence to outside of here.

I’ve seen people repeatedly state that all you need to do is to make sure buyers can find you outside by googling your name and work outside of here and this is the very reason you want to avoid this.

Archived