How to get orders on fiverr. [ARCHIVED]

sudeep4

Just got my first buyer…

I just use a simple marketing method. Join in the forums or places like that, see also the people who need help are similar to the services you offer. If there is, send a message to him.

note: be careful with this method, do not act like a spammer or you will be the consequences.

Regards,

Lia :x

Whilst you are competing with me (I offer pretty much the same service) I will offer tips. Firstly, your gig description doesn’t scream that your articles are going to be high in quality. it seems to be in broken English and that isn’t good when you are promising something of quality! Also I don’t get how your picture fits in with the gig, it doesn’t appear to be your writing! Finally, I don’t suggest writing 1,500 words for $5. Let’s say you are just as good as you say you are and that your articles are wonderful. You will have A LOT of orders every day. I average around 8-10 orders, not gigs ordered. Now for me, every gig takes 15 mins per article and thus 30 minutes per gig (unless it is particularly complex). If you get 45 minutes a gig (and it may be slightly higher, I type pretty fast hence why I am so quick) and you get 10 orders a day that is 7.5 hours straight off the bat of continuous writing. Now, most of your orders are going to be for 3 or 4 gigs at a time. Which means you will easily find writing gets out of control. I am not trying to put you off, but don’t devalue yourself! I tried the three article right at the start and within a week or so I reduced it, it got out of hand (and I had a 10 day Lead time back then!). I honestly suggest you rethink your gig 🙂 also, nobody will trust that you can deliver three unique articles that are error free for $5 (especially by looking at that description) I don’t need to be rude or mean, but improvements need to be made if you wish to be a success on Fiverr.

Then you are in a Catch-22 Situation as people will try to take advantage of you. There will be people who know that you have offered the offer in the past and thus will beg you for it. It also says in your URL that you offer three articles for $5 and thus people will notice and ask. However, change your gig description and see what happens. You may also want to change some of the keywords.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi. I’m new here, too. Like you, I haven’t had a single order. I’ve tried some of the tips in the forums but they don’t appear to have much effect, yet. There are a lot of success stories in the forums where seller’s say they got orders right away. I’m kind of worried. Maybe I should try different gigs. Maybe you should, too.

• 2 weeks later...

I got my first order within 2 weeks of joining. I think an offer has to be attractive and have some USP to sell. Also I promoted the link through some article submissions and some forum postings. No new orders after that but i guess it is due to the festive season with Christmas and new year around the corner. I hope it will pick up on January 2014.

BTW - Merry Christmas and Happy new year to all members.

• 1 month later...
Guest shadia55

yeah, me too, i have 6 gigs but no orders :’( … but i still have a big hope to get many orders . never give up easily 😉

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived