Fiverr customer support ignoring my ticket.

It's been almost 18 days my account is disabled due to false warning created by spammer and since that day I am trying to convince Fiverr support team for that and even I share proofs with them but they are not listening to me and now they started ignoring my ticket and marking them solved without replying and moreover if I create new ticket they are marking as solved without replying. Now don't know where to ask for the justice.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kevalsvora said:

It's been almost 18 days my account is disabled due to false warning created by spammer and since that day I am trying to convince Fiverr support team for that and even I share proofs with them but they are not listening to me and now they started ignoring my ticket and marking them solved without replying and moreover if I create new ticket they are marking as solved without replying. Now don't know where to ask for the justice.

Hi there, please wait patiently to hear back from the team. If you keep creating new tickets on the same subject, you'll keep getting the same auto-response, and they'll be all closed and merged into the existing ticket. Since you have 2 same-type warnings, your account was automatically restricted and it will be manually reviewed by multiple teams in the next period. In the meantime, I recommend reading Terms of Service, Community Standards and Forum Rules, in case you get your account back, as there's nothing else to be done but wait. Good luck 🍀

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, kevalsvora said:

Mam I don't have much time. After 60 days my account with remove permanently. Kindly reply before it.

If you read the Forum Rules you'll see that here on the Forum we don't replace the Customer Support team. They will get back to you as soon as the review is done. Please wait patiently and note that there are no CS team members here. 

• Like 2