Current Fiver Ranking System

Hi

I am doing freelancing for last 6+ years but I am new to this platform. I had created my account june 2024 and struggling for new work to show my dedication and passion to build quality apps.

https://www.fiverr.com/appsolution101

But I found there is a lag for new sellers on this platform.

Most of the buyers goes to those sellers who have good feedback and are on level two or level one.

This way new sellers do not get equal opportunity to show case there talent.

If this continues new persons not join fiver.

I assume there should be such a system, If a client have small tasks then he have to pick new sellers and if they have major task then they can pick level 2 or 1 sellers.

This way at-least get a chance to grow themself in this system. Else new sellers only make there gigs and get online whole day.

At frustration they will stop using fiver.

Who many of you think the same. Please share you thoughts.

Might be your suggestions make the difference.

Regards 

Shivam

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, appsolution101 said:

Please share you thoughts.

My take on this is that you forget that everyone (including current level 2, Pro or Top Rated sellers) started out as a "new seller".

It's a tough battle on Fiverr. Only the strong survive.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, appsolution101 said:

This way new sellers do not get equal opportunity to show case there talent.

If this continues new persons not join fiver.

New sellers not joining at the moment is a good thing, most of the categories are already saturated with copy-paste gigs.  

35 minutes ago, appsolution101 said:

I assume there should be such a system, If a client have small tasks then he have to pick new sellers and if they have major task then they can pick level 2 or 1 sellers.

Lol why??

You are basically saying that buyers with small tasks should not be valued and should be used as fodder for new sellers to test their negligble skills!!  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, appsolution101 said:

Most of the buyers goes to those sellers who have good feedback and are on level two or level one.

I'm going to say something you might not agree with - but I believe it's important to say.

The biggest enemy of new sellers is NOT older sellers.

It's other new sellers.

Why?

Because they saturate the competition, there are hundreds of gigs PER CATEGORY that look alike. As a BUYER: This makes it almost impossible to seek out new sellers. No one stands out. Of course, we'll go with higher-ranked sellers if the majority of new sellers can't prove that they are good at what they do.

• Support 2

32 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

New sellers not joining at the moment is a good thing, most of the categories are already saturated with copy-paste gigs.  

Lol why??

You are basically saying that buyers with small tasks should not be valued and should be used as fodder for new sellers to test their negligble skills!!  

No, I don't means to say for buyers.
What I am trying to say is like
Level zero can make gigs with some range --- may be $10 to $50
Level 1 offer should be greater then level 0
level 2 offering should be greater then level 1 
Top raters and pro level sellers can offer more then level 2..So on...

Its only my view. So new once also get opportunity to work.

Thats what I thought.

11 minutes ago, appsolution101 said:

Level 1 offer should be greater then level 0
level 2 offering should be greater then level 1 
Top raters and pro level sellers can offer more then level 2..So on...

For Pro sellers (with Pro verified gigs) it works a bit like that. They usually have to price their Pro verified gig at least $100 I think (though some might have been allowed to create them as low as $70).

I think to become a TRS Fiverr also wanted their gigs to have a certain minimum price. So there's probably a big jump in price between an average level 2 seller gig and an average TRS one.

Edited by uk1000

12 minutes ago, katakatica said:

I'm going to say something you might not agree with - but I believe it's important to say.

The biggest enemy of new sellers is NOT older sellers.

It's other new sellers.

Why?

Because they saturate the competition, there are hundreds of gigs PER CATEGORY that look alike. As a BUYER: This makes it almost impossible to seek out new sellers. No one stands out. Of course, we'll go with higher-ranked sellers if the majority of new sellers can't prove that they are good at what they do.

No, Thats true... Please don't take otherwise for buyers or sellers... Its just a point of view what I experience....
I totally agree with what you said.... Its human nature.... Please copy people to get same taste of success without walking to same journey.
Like a person got success i different approach, Then people will start copy the same.

Every one needs to be different ....

2 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

For Pro sellers (with Pro verified gigs) it works a bit like that. They usually have to price their Pro verified gig at least $100 I think (though some might have been allowed to create them as low as $70).

I think to become a TRS they also wanted gigs a certain minimum price. So there's probably a big jump in price between an average level 2 seller gig and a TRS one.

Hi 

First of all thanks for your message.

Sir, I didn't climb that hight yet, So I didn't see that view.
But one day I will see that view.

Thanks

• Like 1