The Crew: Introduce yourself! Who are you, what do you do and what do you wish for this forum to be?

video_at_fvrr

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm overjoyed to see the "Fiverr Vertical" forum and to learn that my field is a Fiverr Vertical!

Majid here; I work on both 2D and 3D motion graphics and animation.

I came across your message while browsing the site and was quite happy to see it: "The Team: Identify yourself! What do you do, who are you, and what do you want this forum to be like?" built in January.

I went through some posts. After Jackie's they were fantastic from @enunciator @thedoreo @visualstudios and especially @frank_d. I was quite thrilled to read their postings and I was ready to pick up some new information from them... but quickly realized that it had been duped by posts from irrelevant fields.
Thank you for making me laugh so much back then, but I mean, don't you think these irrelevant comments should be removed to keep the discourse on the course?

Let’s just clean it up and continue this thread 🙂

• Like 5

• 8 months later...

Hi!

This is Dhaval. I am a freelancer video editor. I do professional video editing, animation, social media video, youtube video, video ads, animated video, different industries video, advertisements, and more.

I am here to search video editing work. I hope, I can get the work on Fiverr.

Thanks

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone!👋

I see that this thread is a bit outdated, but I wanted to introduce myself anyway!

My name is Chiara, I'm from Italy and I'm a colorist/color grader. I've started my career as a photographer, but after discovering color grading I decided to take the leap and becoming a freelance colorist. In almost 10 years I've graded a number of projects outside of Fiverr (movies, short movies, documentaries, commercials, music videos...) and some here on the platform. 

I used to be part of a lot of forums back in the day and I miss having a community where I can come to talk about things that are important to me, so I would love to connect with other professionals, learn from them and maybe work together on some projects.

• Like 3

On 9/19/2023 at 9:29 AM, chiaracope said:

Hello everyone!👋

I see that this thread is a bit outdated, but I wanted to introduce myself anyway!

My name is Chiara, I'm from Italy and I'm a colorist/color grader. I've started my career as a photographer, but after discovering color grading I decided to take the leap and becoming a freelance colorist. In almost 10 years I've graded a number of projects outside of Fiverr (movies, short movies, documentaries, commercials, music videos...) and some here on the platform. 

I used to be part of a lot of forums back in the day and I miss having a community where I can come to talk about things that are important to me, so I would love to connect with other professionals, learn from them and maybe work together on some projects.

I have never heard of such a job. I like to know more about what you do.

• Like 1