Why Fiverr?

Kesha

It’s no secret that Fiverr has seen many changes throughout the years as we continue with our mission of changing the way the world works together. 

What has motivated you to continue using Fiverr throughout its evolution? Is it the flexibility, the financial rewards, or the joy of working with clients from all over the world? We want to hear from you! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Kesha said:

t’s no secret that Fiverr has seen many changes throughout the years as we continue with our mission of changing the way the world works together. 

What has motivated you to continue using Fiverr throughout its evolution? Is it the flexibility, the financial rewards, or the joy of working with clients from all over the world? We want to hear from you! 

Honestly, the best part is the timing flexibility, as it allows me to manage my own schedule -- which is great for work-life balance. Also, the flexibility to work from anywhere is spot-on for me, as I am fond of traveling (especially to mountainous regions). So I don’t need to worry about my morning attendance in any office in front of HR, haha!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Kesha said:

It’s no secret that Fiverr has seen many changes throughout the years as we continue with our mission of changing the way the world works together. 

I'm pretty sure I'm still here due to the sunk cost fallacy. I loved working on Fiverr 10 years ago when it was a .... digital garage sale and even years later when the pricing was updated past $5 where people could charge more and become professionally invested in the platform.

This new digital age of "AI" and "Algorithmic Tracking" has been a huge downside for me and it's sad to see Fiverr go this way. You don't need AI to match a logo buyer to a logo seller, you've already been doing that for years. Not to mention that now a days Fiverr has increased the cost to be competitive on the platform by a lot.

Focusing on customer service and buyer support would net you way more of a return in terms of loyalty because I feel most buyers see Fiverr as non transparent. My most hated line that has been burned into my eyes "Additional quality metrics not shared with you".

• Like 3

On 9/27/2024 at 2:02 PM, rawque_gulia said:

Honestly, the best part is the timing flexibility, as it allows me to manage my own schedule -- which is great for work-life balance. Also, the flexibility to work from anywhere is spot-on for me, as I am fond of traveling (especially to mountainous regions). So I don’t need to worry about my morning attendance in any office in front of HR, haha!

Living the dream! @rawque_gulia! We are happy that you are here. 💚

• Like 3

On 9/27/2024 at 3:08 PM, dereck_s said:

I'm pretty sure I'm still here due to the sunk cost fallacy. I loved working on Fiverr 10 years ago when it was a .... digital garage sale and even years later when the pricing was updated past $5 where people could charge more and become professionally invested in the platform.

This new digital age of "AI" and "Algorithmic Tracking" has been a huge downside for me and it's sad to see Fiverr go this way. You don't need AI to match a logo buyer to a logo seller, you've already been doing that for years. Not to mention that now a days Fiverr has increased the cost to be competitive on the platform by a lot.

Focusing on customer service and buyer support would net you way more of a return in terms of loyalty because I feel most buyers see Fiverr as non transparent. My most hated line that has been burned into my eyes "Additional quality metrics not shared with you".

I'm sorry you feel that way, @dereck_s! Every update we've made over the years has been with our users in mind, aiming to evolve with the times while maintaining the platform's integrity. We appreciate your feedback—it's valuable as we continue to find ways to improve the platform for everyone.

• Like 2

On 9/29/2024 at 1:34 AM, desmond_aubery said:

For me, the answer is very simple:

Fiverr has a professional platform, pays on time, delivers its end of the bargain.

Our teams work hard to do so. 🙌 Thank you for choosing Fiverr! 

• Like 4

Fiverr is a great platform for freelancers because it provides access to a global marketplace, allows you to showcase your skills, and offers flexibility in setting your own rates and working hours while connecting with clients in various industries.

• Like 2

On 9/27/2024 at 10:06 PM, Kesha said:

Fiverr is a great platform for freelancers because it provides access to a global marketplace, allows you to showcase your skills, and offers flexibility in setting your own rates and working hours while connecting with clients in various industries.

• Like 2