My account was falsely flagged - Fiverr has not yet provided any answers

igorrabovsky

Question

Hi everyone,

I've been a seller on Fiverr for over 4 years, maintaining a Top Rated rating (or at least Level 2) with no bad reviews and always striving to go the extra mile for my customers. Recently, my account was flagged, and I can no longer communicate with buyers that I've been actively workshopping projects with, including some long-term repeat clients that I've built strong relationships with over the years (sadly, with no other methods of communication).

I believe the flagging may have been falsely triggered by my interactions with one or two repeat customers, leading Fiverr's algorithm to mistakenly assume I'm intending to manipulate my ratings.

That is not true.    
To the best of my understanding, I have not violated Fiverr’s Community Standards in any way. I have read through the guidelines.

I’ve submitted a support ticket requesting more information, but so far I’ve only received a vague automated response three days ago. I replied to ask for specifics and expressed my intention to appeal, but I haven't received any follow-up. The ticket is still open and I am very nervous, as I promised to create an offer for one of my customer's this week.

I genuinely enjoy the Fiverr platform and would prefer to continue working here. I'm making this post in the hopes that it will catch the attention of Fiverr Staff, or perhaps someone can offer advice on how to proceed. At this point, I feel lost and am not sure what else to do.

Thank you in advance for any help!

• Like 2

5 answers to this question

Hi @igorrabovsky, your account is restricted due to these violations, not only flagged. When there are 2 same-type warnings, the account gets automatically restricted. The only thing you can do at this point is patiently wait to hear back from the CS team, since as you can see from our Forum Rules, here on the Forum we don't replace them and any account-related issue can be resolved through them only. Good luck 🍀

• Like 2

@ana_tomy, thank you for the reply.

I understand that my account is restricted due to two warnings, but the issue is that the previous warning was presumably for the same false concern.

At the time, I didn’t take further action as I believed it would eventually resolve itself, considering I hadn’t violated any terms.

I never expected it would escalate to a restriction, especially after years of dedicated work on Fiverr with no account issues.

What’s even more troubling is that it’s been several days since I contacted Customer Support and still no response beyond an automated reply. Given the severity of this restriction and my commitment to the platform, this situation is incredibly disheartening.

Are there any alternative ways to escalate this with Customer Support? Perhaps a direct phone number or email? I’m eager to resolve this and get back to serving my clients, but right now, I feel stuck.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, igorrabovsky said:

@ana_tomy, thank you for the reply.

I understand that my account is restricted due to two warnings, but the issue is that the previous warning was presumably for the same false concern.

At the time, I didn’t take further action as I believed it would eventually resolve itself, considering I hadn’t violated any terms.

I never expected it would escalate to a restriction, especially after years of dedicated work on Fiverr with no account issues.

What’s even more troubling is that it’s been several days since I contacted Customer Support and still no response beyond an automated reply. Given the severity of this restriction and my commitment to the platform, this situation is incredibly disheartening.

Are there any alternative ways to escalate this with Customer Support? Perhaps a direct phone number or email? I’m eager to resolve this and get back to serving my clients, but right now, I feel stuck.

Sadly the team cannot help if you don't contact them and bring the issue to their attention, so the first warning was never removed as you never contacted them to do a manual review. Once they respond, feel free to ask for a manual review for both warnings and they'll let you know as soon as it's done. Creating a ticket is the same as sending an email.

• Like 1

@ana_tomy - that is indeed unfortunate.

I've sent a followup message on the support ticket requesting a manual review and some of the information we talked about here.

How long is the expected wait time for a reply from CS? What steps should I go through if I don't hear back from CS? Are there any other steps I can go through?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, igorrabovsky said:

@ana_tomy - that is indeed unfortunate.

I've sent a followup message on the support ticket requesting a manual review and some of the information we talked about here.

How long is the expected wait time for a reply from CS? What steps should I go through if I don't hear back from CS? Are there any other steps I can go through?

The team will forward this to the relevant team for a manual review, and they'll get back to you once they get an update, sadly I can't even guess how long it will take. There's nothing else to be done, the team will inform you shortly.