Finding the right payment structure for your unique needs

Your business is unique, and here at Fiverr, we understand that sometimes you need business solutions that are as unique as you are. That’s why we offer several payment and order structures beyond the standard method of purchasing a single package and submitting a one-time payment. Our options include milestone projects, subscription services, and hourly work—each designed to meet your individual needs and help you better manage your projects, workflows, and budget. Let’s dive into each of your options!

Milestone projects
Milestones are great for complex or large-scale projects that would be best executed in phases. Instead of paying for the entire project upfront, milestones allow you and your seller divide the project into separate steps, each with its own deadline and payment. This approach gives you increased control by allowing you to review and approve each phase of the project before the freelancer proceeds to the next one. 

Additionally, since payment for each phase is due only after you approve the prior milestone, this method can help you manage your budget without sacrificing quality. Furthermore, the flexibility of this system allows for mid-project adjustments and revision requests. If, for any reason, you decide not to continue with future phases, you can stop your milestones without having to cancel previous deliveries.

Subscription Service
For the times when you require ongoing support for things like social media management, content creation, or podcast audio engineering, a subscription service may be the perfect solution. Our subscription model allows you to plan ahead and book up to six months of recurring services from eligible sellers you love and trust. 

This method can save you time, as each order is automatically billed from your saved payment method. Additionally, with many sellers offering discounts to buyers who opt for their subscriptions, this can save you money in the long run. You can cancel upcoming subscriptions anytime before the order start date.

Hourly Rates 

Hourly work is our newest option and allows you to hire PRO freelancers on an hourly basis. This is a great option for projects where the scope or duration is uncertain or likely to evolve over time.

When choosing this method, you can set a weekly hourly limit for your freelancers. They will then complete the work based on your agreed-upon scope and track all their hours.

This method gives you control over your budget and ensures you only pay for the work you truly need.

Freelancers are required to log their hours and provide detailed descriptions and/or supporting files by Sunday of each week. You will be automatically charged for the previous week’s report every Monday, helping you streamline your workflow. You can pause or cancel your hourly order with 24 hours' notice at any time

Whether you're managing a large-scale project, need ongoing support, or require flexible solutions for evolving tasks, Fiverr’s diverse payment options are designed to give you the control, flexibility, and budget management you need to succeed. Explore these options to find the one that best fits your unique business needs and start working smarter today.

• Like 13

• Kesha changed the title to Finding the right payment structure for your unique needs

Wow, this is exactly the kind of flexibility I've been looking for! Fiverr’s milestone projects, subscription services, and hourly rates offer a perfect blend of control, convenience, and budget management. I’m excited to explore these options and see how they can best support my unique business needs. Great job, Fiverr, for continuously innovating to meet the diverse needs of businesses!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, mehulmr said:

Wow, this is exactly the kind of flexibility I've been looking for! Fiverr’s milestone projects, subscription services, and hourly rates offer a perfect blend of control, convenience, and budget management. I’m excited to explore these options and see how they can best support my unique business needs. Great job, Fiverr, for continuously innovating to meet the diverse needs of businesses!

Thanks, ChatGPT!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Up 1