Success Score Dropped

muneebahmed399

Question

I am a Level 2 seller, and although all my ratings are 5 stars (most of, not all...apologized was not in a good state) and I was moving quickly to reach Top Seller status, my success score dropped from 8 to 7. I then improved a lot in my work, and the new clients have become repeat clients—some even give me tips. But today, my success score dropped from 7 to 6, and I might lose my Level 2 seller status. What should I do to improve?

Please help

Edited by muneebahmed399
  • Like 4

11 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

That is not what I see.

image.png.dbff027b9e98684977f0f182427f2967.png

most of these feedbacks are old so does they count too? the most recent one was 2 weeks old. all the others are months old...i want to know that does fiverr count last year all feedbacks, if thats the case i have many good feedbacks too.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, muneebahmed399 said:

most of these feedbacks are old so does they count too? the most recent one was 2 weeks old. all the others are months old...

Yes they are being counted.. 

2 minutes ago, muneebahmed399 said:

does fiverr count last year all feedbacks, if thats the case i have many good feedbacks too.

But you don't know the outcome of your private reviews which has more weightage than public reviews. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, muneebahmed399 said:

most of these feedbacks are old so does they count too?

All reviews within the last 2 years hold high weightage!! 

Their impact will reduce over a period of time but negative reviews hurt the success score MORE for 24 months (at least). 

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Yes they are being counted.. 

But you don't know the outcome of your private reviews which has more weightage than public reviews. 

Thank you for the feedback! Oh, I didn't know that—I thought only the last 60 days were being counted. Do you have any suggestions on how I can improve my success score?

• Like 2

Just now, muneebahmed399 said:

Thank you for the feedback! Oh, I didn't know that—I thought only the last 60 days were being counted. Do you have any suggestions on how I can improve my success score?

Not really. @priyank_mod has answered your question very well. 

How to improve success scores: No one knows the exact answer. But you can read the article on it. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

All reviews within the last 2 years hold high weightage!! 

Their impact will reduce over a period of time but negative reviews hurt the success score MORE for 24 months (at least). 

Thank you! any tips for me to improve my ss?

• Like 2

Probably unrelated to the topic, but something that I've seen from the images @filipdevaere posted from your profile is that the way you have responded to negative comments can be improved immensely.

What I see is: "I didn't get this, and I didn't get that. So this is what YOU gonna get. Deal with it!".

I'm sure many buyers would see the same because those negative reviews are talking about legitimate concerns.

It's POSSIBLE that the "SS AI" (for lack of a better term) picked up on it and demoted your profile. 

Huh.... not so unrelated after all. 

Anyway.. good luck!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, creative_howl said:

Probably unrelated to the topic, but something that I've seen from the images @filipdevaere posted from your profile is that the way you have responded to negative comments can be improved immensely.

What I see is: "I didn't get this, and I didn't get that. So this is what YOU gonna get. Deal with it!".

I'm sure many buyers would see the same because those negative reviews are talking about legitimate concerns.

It's POSSIBLE that the "SS AI" (for lack of a better term) picked up on it and demoted your profile. 

Huh.... not so unrelated after all. 

Anyway.. good luck!

Thank you for the feedback, I will improve my response for the next time. Actually, sometimes buyers don't communicate properly and directly leave feedback so that came as a surprise but you are right I should have shown more professionalism. thank you!