the job or action to do

vrojcob_96

Question

hello, i'm seing that lof of you are still growing with the peer to peer fiverr actions, and I want to know what job or seller activity can I do , and also which can I domain with the use of the new technologies like IA, etc.

thank you for the answers

4 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, vrojcob_96 said:

hello, i'm seing that lof of you are still growing with the peer to peer fiverr actions, and I want to know what job or seller activity can I do , and also which can I domain with the use of the new technologies like IA, etc.

thank you for the answers

Please can you rephrase the question?

It sounds like you're looking for us to tell you what freelancing career you should have?  You should already have these skills before embarking on a career on Fiverr. 

13 minutes ago, breals said:

It sounds like you're looking for us to tell you what freelancing career you should have?  You should already have these skills before embarking on a career on Fiverr. 

It doesn't 'sound like'. It's exactly what the OP is looking for.

• Up 2

1 hour ago, vrojcob_96 said:

and I want to know what job or seller activity can I do , and also which can I domain with the use of the new technologies like IA, etc.

You could check the trends and info on the latest shareholder letter or the previous ones (as well as check the main Fiverr site to see what it shows under "trending").

The current one: https://investors.fiverr.com/static-files/804c2066-2256-4b66-99cf-79a741690884 says:

AI continues to be a net positive for us, with the growth of complex services more than
offsetting the decline in simple services. In fact, we continue to see improving trends on simple
services, as the overall mix of projects within these categories shift toward higher-end skills.
Writing and Translation, the vertical with the biggest exposure to simple services, saw an
improvement of 10 percentage points compared to Q1 in terms of y/y growth rate. Music and Audio
vertical also experienced an improvement in traffic trends this quarter. On the other hand, we are
seeing the macro volatility in June moderating the demand for complex services, as the weakness
in SMB spending hit higher-ticket-sized projects more than the smaller ones. All that said, let us be
clear: we believe AI will continue to be a net benefit for Fiverr. AI remains very early in its evolution,
and it is clear to us that by providing businesses with access to AI talent and services on a trusted
marketplace is a massive opportunity globally, and we intend to lean into it.

Though those "improvements" will be for Fiverr. It might not necessarily be that average seller in every category it says is gaining would see increased orders/profit.

And for "which can I domain with the use of the new technologies like IA, etc." there's a section in that saying what a successful seller has been doing with AI:

In the most recent year, AI has created a new chapter for his business, with his most popular service on Fiverr becoming building custom
software products integrated with ChatGPT. His typical clients are insurance, real estate, and consulting entrepreneurs who seek to implement GenAI technology for their industry. Since late 2022, he has worked on over 70 projects, with about 80% of them being AI-related apps or integrations. Top AI applications include leveraging GenAI to generate content and make decisions, or utilizing custom AI chatbots for lead generation or customer support, and using GenAI to enrich internal knowledge bases. ... helped over 100 clients through Fiverr, with typical project size ranging from $100 to $10K and beyond.

You could also ask AI to give you suggestions based on your skills. There still could be risks with AI (eg. copyright) though.

Edited by uk1000

Hello, I am noticing that many of you continue to thrive with the peer-to-peer Fiverr activities. I would like to know what types of jobs or seller activities I can engage in, as well as how I can leverage new technologies such as AI, among others. Thank you for your responses.