Excited to Earn My Level 1 Seller Badge!

Hey Fiverr Community,

I’m thrilled to share that I’ve recently earned my Level 1 Seller badge! 🎉 It’s been an exciting journey so far, and this milestone feels like a big step forward.

I want to thank my clients for their trust and support and the Fiverr community for all the valuable advice and encouragement. I’m looking forward to continuing to grow, learn, and provide even better services as I move forward.

Would love to hear your stories and tips as I work towards my next goals!

Thanks again!

Best,
Kali Prasad

level 1 seller badge fiverr kaliprasad.png

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 7

2 hours ago, kaliprasadp7 said:

Hey Fiverr Community,

I’m thrilled to share that I’ve recently earned my Level 1 Seller badge! 🎉 It’s been an exciting journey so far, and this milestone feels like a big step forward.

I want to thank my clients for their trust and support and the Fiverr community for all the valuable advice and encouragement. I’m looking forward to continuing to grow, learn, and provide even better services as I move forward.

Thanks again!

Best,
Kali Prasad

Congratulations my Friend!

• Like 8

On 8/22/2024 at 11:28 AM, kaliprasadp7 said:

Hey Fiverr Community,

Thanks again!

Best,
Kali Prasad

Congratulations and best wishes

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, rupaly20 said:

Congratulations and best wishes

Liking posts on the forum won’t get you orders. I’m saying this in the nicest way possible, but you’re wasting your time right now. Please stop.

EDIT: And the serial liking continues…

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 11
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, vibronx said:

Liking posts on the forum won’t get you orders. I’m saying this in the nicest way possible, but you’re wasting your time right now. Please stop.

EDIT: And the serial liking continues…

I have a theory that serial likers/commentators don’t read the posts they are tagged in. 😎They just treat it as an engagement boost and continue liking and commenting more. 📈

image.png.09394f2848b09ee78107a22d756a43a0.png

• Like 8
  • Up 3