Not getting reviews from clients

hasnaeat

Hello, I am a shopify store creator. I was on fiverr from 2021 and I stopped and then I got back this year. I had reviews before. When I got back I got two orders.

The first one I completed it and the client stopped responding and then he accepted the delivery he was satisfied with the work and when I told him to put me a review he stopped responding again. 

The second one is basically the same thing. I delivered the work and the client wasn't responding so the order got automatically accepted after 48 hours and I sent him several messages and he didn't respond. 

I am frustrated because I had two orders and got no reviews to boost my profile again. Do you have any tips to get reviews from clients ? And also if you have any suggestion to change on my peofile it would be great as this month I have been getting clicks and no order yet. Thank you so much

• Like 7

There's this eye-full of a thread: 

Keep in mind that Fiverr also sends buyers notifications about reviewing every order. I personally don't think it's professional for me to send more than one request when I deliver. 

There is a chance that some buyers skip the public review but do leave a private review.

I've noticed that I'm far less likely to receive reviews from orders that automatically close on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. I check in before that, after I deliver. It doesn't make any difference. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, onik_wp said:

Not receiving reviews from clients can be frustrating, especially when you're delivering quality work. Here are some strategies to encourage clients to leave reviews:

1. Politely Ask for Feedback:

• After completing a project, send a follow-up message thanking the client for their business and politely ask if they could leave a review. You could say something like, "If you're satisfied with the work, I'd really appreciate it if you could leave a review."

2. Make It Easy:

• Provide a direct link to the review page in your follow-up message. The easier it is for clients to leave a review, the more likely they are to do it.

3. Emphasize the Importance:

• Let clients know how much reviews mean to you and how they help build your reputation on the platform. Clients may be more inclined to leave a review if they understand its importance to your business.

4. Offer a Small Incentive:

• While you should be careful with this approach (as some platforms have strict rules about incentivizing reviews), offering a small discount on future work or an extra service can encourage reviews.

5. Follow Up:

• If a client hasn't left a review after a few days, consider sending a gentle reminder. Something like, "Just checking in to see if everything is still working well for you. If you have a moment, I'd really appreciate your feedback!"

6. Provide Exceptional Service:

• Going above and beyond can naturally lead clients to want to leave a positive review. Sometimes, a little extra effort can make a big difference.

7. Highlight the Benefits for Clients:

• Mention how their review could help other clients make informed decisions. This might motivate them to leave feedback.

If you're finding it difficult to get reviews on Fiverr, these strategies should help improve your chances. Have you already tried some of these, or is there a particular approach you'd like to focus on?

Can you please stop copy-pasting content here from ChatGPT?

Believe me, it's frustrating to see this type of AI-generated content under every post.

Thank you!

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Support 2

Just now, wordpresssp said:

Can you please stop copy-pasting content here from ChatGPT?

Believe me, it's frustrating to see this type of AI-generated content under every post.

Thank you!

The fundamental problem with a lot of people is that if they don't post from ChatGPT, they post like this: 

image.png.48a3f3b1bd0d379300c300eacda9cfeb.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, priyank_mod said:

The fundamental problem with a lot of people is that if they don't post from ChatGPT, they post like this: 

I'd rather have that, to be honest. At least it's funny. ChatGPT is just boring.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, onik_wp said:

Not receiving reviews from clients can be frustrating, especially when you're delivering quality work. Here are some strategies to encourage clients to leave reviews:

1. Politely Ask for Feedback:

• After completing a project, send a follow-up message thanking the client for their business and politely ask if they could leave a review. You could say something like, "If you're satisfied with the work, I'd really appreciate it if you could leave a review."

2. Make It Easy:

• Provide a direct link to the review page in your follow-up message. The easier it is for clients to leave a review, the more likely they are to do it.

3. Emphasize the Importance:

• Let clients know how much reviews mean to you and how they help build your reputation on the platform. Clients may be more inclined to leave a review if they understand its importance to your business.

4. Offer a Small Incentive:

• While you should be careful with this approach (as some platforms have strict rules about incentivizing reviews), offering a small discount on future work or an extra service can encourage reviews.

5. Follow Up:

• If a client hasn't left a review after a few days, consider sending a gentle reminder. Something like, "Just checking in to see if everything is still working well for you. If you have a moment, I'd really appreciate your feedback!"

6. Provide Exceptional Service:

• Going above and beyond can naturally lead clients to want to leave a positive review. Sometimes, a little extra effort can make a big difference.

7. Highlight the Benefits for Clients:

• Mention how their review could help other clients make informed decisions. This might motivate them to leave feedback.

If you're finding it difficult to get reviews on Fiverr, these strategies should help improve your chances. Have you already tried some of these, or is there a particular approach you'd like to focus on?

Thanks for putting my request in Chatgpt 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, mandyzines said:

There's this eye-full of a thread: 

Keep in mind that Fiverr also sends buyers notifications about reviewing every order. I personally don't think it's professional for me to send more than one request when I deliver. 

There is a chance that some buyers skip the public review but do leave a private review.

I've noticed that I'm far less likely to receive reviews from orders that automatically close on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. I check in before that, after I deliver. It doesn't make any difference. 

Thank you for your response I appreciate it 

• Like 1