Request for Feedback on My New Logo Design Gig

sevennesi

1 hour ago, milos_siena said:

AI-generated gig descriptions could bother buyers. You published your gigs recently, give it some time.

Right, we are given more time for description so that buyers easily attract this and place order, thank you

• Like 2

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

Hello James,

There are currently 120K+ logo design services available on Fiverr. There is a lot of competition. 

Right now, Now a high competitor in Fiverr. As a result, every freelancer gives orders too much tough, thank you

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, sevennesi said:

@mynk28thanks for your advice, I think that for the level of quality I offer in the work, the price is already quite competitive

we know but think as a buyer. if you want to make a logo, going to explore gigs, found logo gigs with $40 without feedback/reviews, and on the other hand, many others offering it in $20 with Leve1, Level2 or even Pro / Top Rated with $40 and good history or orders and reviews against $40 without order history or reviews.

What's your choice?

I know your answer which is with the history orders and according to feedback (also considering good profile presentation as always). If you don't want to take risks then why other buyers does?

Pro Tip: Exceptional cases where you have to take it as an opportunity. Thankful to Fiverr who's giving chance to new comers by introducing you Infront of buyers, please grab it.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, rimon_32 said:

@milos_siena My gig is not made with AI. Then why no order is coming to my gig. 

Non-AI description doesn't guarantee orders either. Did someone promise or assure you of orders before you signed up??

Also, 30k+ gigs in your category with almost 8000 Levelled-up sellers - so chances of a new gig getting noticed are negligible. 

image.png.e5f82046f4eb870ecd4aef11e184e4f0.png

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Also, 30k+ gigs in your category with almost 8000 Levelled-up sellers - so chances of a new gig getting noticed are negligible. 

This is like looking for a needle (first order) in a haystack (Fiverr).
I don't see a future for new sellers in the logo design business anymore.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Can you explain this? I don't understand what you are trying to say.

I work with almost all categories of graphic design. Example: Logo, T-shirts, Banner, Flyer, Business card, Social media, packaging 

3 minutes ago, rimon_32 said:

I work with almost all categories of graphic design. Example: Logo, T-shirts, Banner, Flyer, Business card, Social media, packaging 

Well, why not focus on a service with much less competition?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@catwriterObviously every new member on the platform starts with 0 feedback, but I mean that the first order is very difficult to receive because there are many sellers with a lot of feedback and this can cause greater difficulty in selling the service.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/12/2024 at 8:00 PM, sevennesi said:

Hello Fiverr Community,I am a new seller on Fiverr and I have just launched my first gig focused on logo design. I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to review my gig and provide any feedback or suggestions for improvement.Here is the link to my gig:https://it.fiverr.com/sevennesi/create-an-original-professionally-crafted-logo-for-your-business.  I have tried to create a comprehensive and engaging description, along with appealing images and competitive pricing. However, I know there is always room for improvement, and your valuable insights and experiences can help me succeed on this platform. Please feel free to share your thoughts on any aspect of my gig, including the title, description, images, or pricing. Any suggestions you have would be incredibly helpful. Thank you so much for taking the time to assist me on my Fiverr journey. I look forward to learning from your feedback and becoming a valuable member of this community. Best regards, sevennesi. 

Screenshot 2024-08-12 alle 19.00.00.png

Hey sevennesi,

Welcome to Fiverr, and congrats on launching your first gig! I took a look at your signature logo design gig, and I think you’re off to a great start. Your description is clear and highlights the value you bring to clients. The images you’ve used are also eye-catching and really showcase your design skills well. I like that you’ve included different styles of logos, which shows your versatility.

In terms of feedback, I’d suggest adding a bit more detail to the pricing structure. Maybe include what specific elements clients can expect in each package (e.g., how many revisions, file types, etc.). This could help make your offer even clearer for potential buyers. You might also consider adding a few client testimonials or mock reviews once you start getting orders to build trust.

Overall, you're doing great! Keep engaging with the community and potential clients, and you’ll definitely grow. Best of luck, and I’m sure you’ll do well here!

Cheers!

• Like 1