I am a new seller on fiverr

You could try adding an FAQ to your gig and maybe making the gig description longer. That might help increase impressions.

Maybe updating some of the things in the gig/profile might increase the chance of orders which might then increase the chance of impressions if the gig appears higher up in search results because of those orders.

eg. here's some things in the gig:

Gig: I will provide the data entry, mining, analysis, collecting and virtual assistance work
In the gig description:
Maybe change "Before placing the order you must contract me for any information". Why contract you? Did you mean contact you?
Maybe change "I am professional and certified man on data entry work."
Maybe change "I am 24/7 active" - are you really active on Fiverr 24/7? If so that's probably not healthy. It might also not seem realistic.
Maybe reword "I am a Virtual Assistance of Data Entry." as there maybe better ways of saying that.

In one or more of your gig images you could show examples of the type of work you do.

In the profile:
In the description: Maybe change "Hi, Buyer's,", eg. I'm not sure there should be an apostrophe there.

• Support 2

Hello @sabinaeasmin1 

Are you thinking about Fiverr’s Choice badge? If you are, here's what you need to know. The Fiverr’s Choice badge is chosen automatically. Fiverr’s Choice Gigs are selected based on a series of quality attributes such as feedback, completion rate, quality of communication, and additional factors. You won’t be able to apply for the Fiverr’s Choice badge, however, we encourage sellers to provide the best service possible which will ultimately provide you an opportunity to be selected. 

Hope this helps. 

• Like 5
  • Up 2

You will get ranked when you start selling.

NO ORDERS = NO RANKING

Once Fiverr sees that you are generating income for them, they reward you by placing you in the search results. You don't expect Fiverr to fill the search results with gigs that don't earn them a cent, do you?

You offer 2 services that have a lot of competition. Thousands of gigs offer the same thing. The time that optimizing your gig helps you to get high in the search results is long gone.

So don't believe all the sellers who are now telling you the following:
- stay online / stay active
- Use social media
- optimize your gig description and gig images.

All this kind of advice is not going to help you get a ranking or order. Buyers can choose from thousands of similar gigs. Why should they buy from you? 

Edited by filipdevaere
  • Like 18
  • Up 1
  • Facepalm 1

23 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

However, clicks without orders will bring your conversion rate down and thus your value to Fiverr. 

And yet sellers continue to post links to their gigs on the forum, causing forum users to click on their gigs without purchasing the gig.

Hold on 01.webp

• Haha 3
  • Facepalm 2

2 hours ago, sabinaeasmin1 said:

First, how many gigs can I publish on Fiverr?

Hello 👋 @sabinaeasmin1 

welcome to Fiverr forum 🎉

New sellers can publish gigs from 1 to 4 first , you can publish 1 gig and work if you want, before that do your research well, learn fiver and then publish the gig.

• Like 7