Launching Live Music and Audio Services?

Hello, Fellow Fiverr SeIlers!

I just got a notification today that says, "We are launching live music and audio services and think you might fit the bill. Create a new Gig to go live."

When I click to open the notification it just takes me to my gig page. There is no explanation of what gigs in this category I could create, or how live music & audio services would work over the Fiverr platform. Any additional info would be greatly appreciated.ScreenShot2024-08-06at11_12_35AM.png.802cbdd4f4849b4fc86328cca789a2c7.png

Thank you in advance!

• Up 1

@scottwaltonvo

From what I understand, you create a gig under the "Music & Audio" category, and then you go to "Live Music & Audio Services." Within this, there are three types of services you can offer: live performance, production, and recording services. You also have the option to specify the city where you work.

This seems similar to the live photography gigs that were introduced a few months ago. I believe that essentially, we show up and deliver our services on-site or perhaps, we can allow clients to come to us.

I would also be really interested in knowing how we should operate to meet Fiverr's ToS.

Edited by sunboatrecords
  • Like 4
  • Up 1

Hey @scottwaltonvo - thanks for the question! Adam here from the Fiverr Music & Audio team. 

We're excited to launch a new type of service on Fiverr - live, on location, music & audio services. Fiverr started as a platform strictly for digital services, but over the years we've facilitated connections between talent and clients in real life too, primarily in the worlds of photography and videography. We're now bringing that over to our domain! 

We are now in the early phases of building out the new category of Live Music & Audio services, where audio experts and performers can offer gigs in a few key areas

• Live Performances: For people looking for any type of performer for an event. DJs, bands, string quartets, A cappella groups - you name it!
  • Production Audio Experts: audio engineering for live events, location sound engineer for film production, etc
  • Recording Studio services: listing and renting out your recording studio

As @imagination7413 mentioned, being one of the first service providers here can definitely result in increased exposure!

I hope this gives some clarity around this notification you got. I'll create a separate post here similar to this one incase more people have the same questions - and let me know if you have other thoughts/questions.

• Thanks 3