About Fiverr Gig promotion

helali009

I am your Data-Driven growth expert with a proven track record in SEM, Google Analytics 4, Google Tag Manager, Conversion Tracking with dynamic value, Enhanced E-commerce tracking, Meta (Facebook) Ads, Meta (Facebook) pixel setup & Meta (Facebook) Conversion API. My expertise help you to gain valuable insights through accurate tracking and improved data quality. I am a solo freelancer who works with a small number of clients at a time to ensure sincere and devoted service.

My gig : https://www.fiverr.com/s/EgEar9K

• Like 6

On 7/30/2024 at 6:19 PM, helali009 said:

I am your Data-Driven growth expert with a proven track record in SEM, Google Analytics 4, Google Tag Manager, Conversion Tracking with dynamic value, Enhanced E-commerce tracking, Meta (Facebook) Ads, Meta (Facebook) pixel setup & Meta (Facebook) Conversion API. My expertise help you to gain valuable insights through accurate tracking and improved data quality. I am a solo freelancer who works with a small number of clients at a time to ensure sincere and devoted service.

My gig : https://www.fiverr.com/s/EgEar9K

@helali009 Best of luck for your GIG but Keep in mind Self-promotion can violate community rules. We should be aware about this community rules.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, helali009 said:

but he didn't share the secret recipe, 

I'm sure that @filipdevaere has a story similar to most of the experienced sellers on this platform.  

1. He didn't post advice on the forum until he felt he had earned the right

2. He sat back and listened to people he felt made a lot of sense, then acted upon it. 

3. He worked hard on his skills, and only posted a gig when he was sure he was an expert in his field

4. He didn't make false claims about his abilities

5. He had the best intentions of helping people, but some of those people didn't listen, as they believed he was withholding a secret formula. 

There is no secret to freelancing, just common sense.  Work hard and earn the right to be an expert.  

You can post what you like on the forum. But people will respect you more if you can back up your comments with a great profile and great stats. 

It's as simple as that! 

• Like 6
  • Up 3

7 hours ago, breals said:

1. He didn't post advice on the forum until he felt he had earned the right

Before I was active on the forum - I remember reading one of those Frank's long posts about Fiverr's algorithm and some 20 pages of discussion which followed it. This topic was OPEN on my laptop for roughly 10-12 days and for my own sake, I ensured that I read it thoroughly to comprehend things better. 

99.99% of new sellers just LIKE/REACT to every post compulsively but never read what's written in these posts. 

So @helali009 - Secret recipe might be in reading & observing MORE⬆️ and typing less or better never, till one has earned sufficient experience!! 

• Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Support 2
  • Insightful 1