is the 1.1.1.1 VPN is safe for fiverr?

shariararif

Question

16 answers to this question

Why would you use a VPN while on Fiverr? It's not allowed, it will get your account restricted and most likely banned very quickly.

Also, why??? You want to hide where you're from? What reasons would someone have to use a VPN unless they want to pretend they are from another location and basically lie to customers and Fiverr as well??

Don't use a VPN on Fiverr.  

• Like 5
  • Up 3
  • Support 1

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

As far as I know, all "free" VPN software programs are unsafe to use.

I do not have much knowledge about it too. But from what I read, 1.1.1.1 VPN does not hide the IP or somewhat. I only use cloudfare services for my website security not the VPN. And it's pretty good.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, developerlikhon said:

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1 VPN is safer than other VPNs, but yes, using any kind of VPN leads to account suspension in Fiverr.

It doesn't matter how safe it is. As long as it's a VPN and it changes your location, you risk losing your Fiverr account due to location inconsistencies. 

• Like 1
  • Up 1

6 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Why would you use a VPN while on Fiverr? It's not allowed, it will get your account restricted and most likely banned very quickly.

Also, why??? You want to hide where you're from? What reasons would someone have to use a VPN unless they want to pretend they are from another location and basically lie to customers and Fiverr as well??

Don't use a VPN on Fiverr.  

I can understand your point of view and what you said partially agreed. But people may have situations like currently people facing in Bangladesh. Due to a student-movement turned into violence (govt. killed over 150+ students) they shutdown the entire internet activities even mobile data as well, for an entire week.
So now the situation is: after an entire week blackout they provided 512Kbps to 20Mbps limited connection (broadband only) which is barely usable to browse any website. 
So in this unfortunate situation, we can browse and do daily activities only with a VPN connection. Even 
Thanks, 
Moin

• Like 5

Do you really think that will get you an order?
Your account started in August 2020 and is now 4 years old. You have not received any orders and your VPN is not going to help you with that.

The language skills that you deliberately misrepresented do not help you either. You have to do other things to get orders.

image.png.3c8dd553e867405b2f06664b185fa959.png

Without Fiverr's permission to use a VPN, you will most likely lose your account.

So don't do what the YouTube gurus tell you or what you see appearing in the Facebook groups.

And if you don't believe me, just try it (I don't care). We expect you back on the forum very soon with the question of how to get your Fiverr account back.

• Like 5
  • Up 2
  • Support 1

17 minutes ago, moinahmed1 said:

I can understand your point of view and what you said partially agreed. But people may have situations like currently people facing in Bangladesh. Due to a student-movement turned into violence (govt. killed over 150+ students) they shutdown the entire internet activities even mobile data as well, for an entire week.
So now the situation is: after an entire week blackout they provided 512Kbps to 20Mbps limited connection (broadband only) which is barely usable to browse any website. 
So in this unfortunate situation, we can browse and do daily activities only with a VPN connection. Even 
Thanks, 
Moin

I totally get you.

In the OP's case, it doesn't matter at all. VPN or no VPN, he has no revenue. Whether he can go online or not, makes no difference to him. His revenue stays the same.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, creative_howl said:

Cloudflare VPN is free and accessible to anyone (even ones who potentially spam). So it's 100% NOT SAFE to use.

As far as I know, all "free" VPN software programs are unsafe to use.

• Like 3
  • Up 1