Account Restricted

shahin764

Question

Hello everyone, I have faced an issue on Fiverr. I got new message from a new client, After certain discussion with the client, client needed to talk with video call. But he put the google meet link instead of zoom call link. After some period I received a email from Fiverr that My account has restricted. Right now I can't do anything on Fiverr. My question is If I contact Fiverr support, then is there any reason to get back my Fiverr account? Though that client didn't place the order

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

7 answers to this question

Fiverr accounts have eligibility to make Zoom calls, Not all accounts have the freedom to make calls. 

Also, Fiverr records and monitors the calls. So these other 3rd party platforms fall under unauthorized communications hence the restriction. 

Clients also tried to persuade me saying they do it all the time and refusing creates conflicts and pressure sometimes which is frustrating. I hope Fiverr educates buyers about this matter. 

Try to use the call option within Fiverr in the future. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sumaiya_mukta said:

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. According to Fiverr's Terms of Service, communication with clients must take place on the Fiverr platform. Using external links for communication is a violation of these terms and can result in account restrictions.

However, there are a few steps you can take:

1. Contact Fiverr Support: Reach out to Fiverr's Customer Support and explain your situation. Be honest about what happened and emphasize that it was a misunderstanding. Mention that you are now fully aware of the guidelines and will adhere to them strictly in the future. (MUST READ FIVERR's TOS FIRST)

2. Review Fiverr's Terms of Service: Familiarize yourself with Fiverr's policies to ensure that you understand the platform's rules and regulations. This will help prevent any similar issues in the future.

3. Provide Evidence: If possible, provide any evidence of your conversation with the client that shows it was a genuine mistake. This could include screenshots of the messages where the client requested the video call.

While there is no guarantee that Fiverr will reinstate your account, taking these steps can improve your chances. Many users have reported success in appealing account restrictions by demonstrating a clear understanding of the rules and showing a commitment to following them.

Good luck, and I hope your account gets reinstated soon!

Thank you for sharing this helpful information.

• Like 3