Account Flagging

oluwa_tosinn0

Question

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, oluwa_tosinn0 said:

My account got flagged, is there anything I can do to it?

Have you violated any terms (intentionally or unintentionally)?

In case of TOS violations, I doubt there are any chances to get the account back. However, if you think you have not violated any terms and received a false ban, you may try reaching out to customer support (support@fiverr.com) or write a ticket here: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets and explain your case to them.

• Like 3

On 7/28/2024 at 2:44 AM, rawque_gulia said:

In case of TOS violations, I doubt there are any chances to get the account back. However, if you think you have not violated any terms and received a false ban, you may try reaching out to customer support (support@fiverr.com) or write a ticket here: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets and explain your case to them.

I'm not sure I did violate any terms. However, the only thing I saw and noticed was the fact that the location shown on my laptop is different from the one shown on my phone. Hence, the term "Location Inconsistency". I really don't know the reason for that. Is there anything I can do to correct that?

On 7/28/2024 at 3:07 AM, nionkhan2020 said:

Or he could have multiple accounts unintentionally; maybe he forgot about one

I'm not sure I did violate any terms. However, the only thing I saw and noticed was the fact that the location shown on my laptop is different from the one shown on my phone. Hence, the term "Location Inconsistency". I really don't know the reason for that. Is there anything I can do to correct that?

1 hour ago, oluwa_tosinn0 said:

the location shown on my laptop is different from the one shown on my phone. Hence, the term "Location Inconsistency". I really don't know the reason for that. Is there anything I can do to correct that?

Well only solution is to get the explanation from Fiverr Support. Contact them again to get the clear answer one more time.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

On 8/2/2024 at 10:14 AM, nionkhan2020 said:

May I ask whether the laptop you are using is brand new or second-hand?

The reason I am asking is that someone I know bought a second-hand laptop from market and had similar problems with his account.

The previous owner of the laptop might have had a Fiverr account and then sold the laptop. You could be using the same laptop with the same MAC ID, which could be causing the issue.

If you've similar like this case, you should provide detailed proof to customer support and explain the entire situation.

Hope they maybe consider your case.

Good luck 👍

Oh well,  thank you for the info. I guess I'll just have to go back to the customer support.

21 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

Or he could have multiple accounts unintentionally; maybe he forgot about one

• Like 4

I'm not sure I did violate any terms

May I ask whether the laptop you are using is brand new or second-hand?

The reason I am asking is that someone I know bought a second-hand laptop from market and had similar problems with his account.

The previous owner of the laptop might have had a Fiverr account and then sold the laptop. You could be using the same laptop with the same MAC ID, which could be causing the issue.

If you've similar like this case, you should provide detailed proof to customer support and explain the entire situation.

Hope they maybe consider your case.

Good luck 👍

• Like 2