Everyone help me I don't know what to do my account got flagged

kindly tell me where i have gone against any policy ...i haven't gone any other platforms except fiverr for payment. i was sending some links to my clients to tell them about other feeses and ware houses fees... i have to send them links, its always detect them suspicious...

fiverr support kindly me it as a warning...and give me a proof where i have done this mistake... which i diddnt know about...Fiverr dont listen  to us sellers i dont know why ... i am working as a virtual assistant for tiktok shop i have to guide my clients via fiverr platform and have to tell them about fees and compare them  also have to tell them what will be profitable what tools to use..which is best for thier buisnes and which is not .... what vendors services they should take...so they are taking this as violation we cant do everything on fiverr  .. what to do plzz help me .... this is my only source of earning

i reported them last night about the mesgs keep getting into suspicious and now they flagged me and closed my inbox i had meetings to attend today...experts kindly guide me and support plz comment here and resolve this problem as soon as possible.

WhatsApp Image 2024-07-26 at 17.00.17_e876aec3.jpg

Posted (edited)

i dont think fiver want us to work here... upwork is way better than this ...

Now they have disabled my account ... i tried to show them the error in their inbox system ...now thats what they did to me now.. i will recommend not to use this platform ... totally unfair system

Edited by tiktokexperts

3 minutes ago, tiktokexperts said:

Now they have disabled my account ... i tried to show them the error in their inbox system ...now thats what they did to me now.. i will recommend not to use this platform ... totally unfair system

If you think other platforms are good for you.. then you can go ahead. No one is stopping you. Secondly, remember one thing: If you lose your account then it's the Fiverr's loss too. That's the other thing if you can't understand this. 

Could you please elaborate what was the link you were trying to send to the buyer?

8 minutes ago, tiktokexperts said:

of course there will be some rules & validation that you broke, resulted into this situation.
As they have disabled your fiver id they should leave a explaination there, regarding what happended on your end.

Posted (edited)

Can anyone tell me how to zoom call the new buyer profile who want to know all the details about the project .and how we can guide them when they only want to talk on zoom call.why fiverr keeps pushing us virtual assistant to leaving this place. when i post the links of other zoom calls, or goggle meet ...fiverr took it as TOS violation and against CS so they disabled my account permanently.

Now tell me how can this be my fault when its fiverr who isnt providing us the tools and  disable my only earning source.

i want to know the answers from fiverr technical support group. i hope they are reading this.

Edited by tiktokexperts
  • Sad 1

• tiktokexperts changed the title to Fiverr Disabled my account just beacuse of my outside zoom call link? Need some serious answers
3 hours ago, tiktokexperts said:

Now tell me how can this be my fault when its fiverr who isnt providing us the tools

Fiverr already has Zoom meetings integrated directly into the platform, and these are the requirements to have that feature on your profile:

image.png.46f1bfe6489c57f284fffa97585b8fcf.png

Of course, having meetings outside the platform is against the Terms of Service. How can Fiverr know what you're communicating? That way, anyone can share personal contact details in meetings, make payments outside the platform, and Fiverr will lose its 20% commission and a potential buyer.

• Up 4

4 hours ago, tiktokexperts said:

Now tell me how can this be my fault when its fiverr who isnt providing us the tools and  disable my only earning source.

Fiverr already integrated ZOOM meetings tool within itself, then why you used external link for zoom call?

23 hours ago, wordpresssp said:

Fiverr already integrated ZOOM meetings tool within itself, then why you used external link for zoom call?

i  think you guys didnt read my post carefully how can i make a zoom call to new buyer ,,, because its not allowed for new buyers

On 7/28/2024 at 6:45 AM, rawque_gulia said:

Fiverr already has Zoom meetings integrated directly into the platform, and these are the requirements to have that feature on your profile:

image.png.46f1bfe6489c57f284fffa97585b8fcf.png

Of course, having meetings outside the platform is against the Terms of Service. How can Fiverr know what you're communicating? That way, anyone can share personal contact details in meetings, make payments outside the platform, and Fiverr will lose its 20% commission and a potential buyer.

i  think you guys didnt read my post carefully how can i make a zoom call to new buyer ,,, because its not allowed for new buyers .its only for pro and fiverr select users

6 minutes ago, tiktokexperts said:

because its not allowed for new buyers.

You can have access to Fiverr zoom call. If you are new seller and if a buyer want to do a call  with you, you should have an active order in order for you to do the call.

2 minutes ago, michmikaia said:

You can have access to Fiverr zoom call. If you are new seller and if a buyer want to do a call  with you, you should have an active order in order for you to do the call.

well thats not the solution i guess.... when you only allows to fiverr pro and fiverr select buyrs..they should allow to new buyers too

1 minute ago, tiktokexperts said:

well thats not the solution i guess.... when you only allows to fiverr pro and fiverr select buyrs..they should allow to new buyers too

You might be right that it's not the solution. And I understand your feeling about it because I have done the same mistake and I got my first warning because of this. As @rawque_guliasaid, Fiverr do not know what you are discussing during the call. And many sellers, especially new users, might use the opportunity of the call to share personal information. That's why we can only use the Fiverr zoom call. And unfortunately, new users can only have access to it through an active order.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

39 minutes ago, tiktokexperts said:

i  think you guys didnt read my post carefully how can i make a zoom call to new buyer ,,, because its not allowed for new buyers .its only for pro and fiverr select users

24 minutes ago, tiktokexperts said:

I don't understand why anyone would want to directly jump into meetings and waste their time.

Instead, discuss a basic brief in chat or ask the client to send a PDF with all the details. Once you agree on the scope of the project and the quote, you can place your order and discuss remaining things on the order page (since all users can have meetings on the order page).

And if you think that preparing a PDF will be complicated for the client -- then if someone can not put a little bit of effort into their own project -- trust me, those buyers are going to be very challenging as they will always feel lazy explaining their feedback and will end up asking for empty revisions without specifying their needs. So, never work with clients who can not put effort into communication

Edited by rawque_gulia
  • Up 3

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, michmikaia said:

You might be right that it's not the solution. And I understand your feeling about it because I have done the same mistake and I got my first warning because of this. As @rawque_guliasaid, Fiverr do not know what you are discussing during the call. And many sellers, especially new users, might use the opportunity of the call to share personal information. That's why we can only use the Fiverr zoom call. And unfortunately, new users can only have access to it through an active order.

they didn't gave me any warning ... :classic_mellow: they saw the links and thy disabled it

Edited by tiktokexperts