account is temporarily restricted

sarimhassan436

Question

Hi @Lena mam,

Hope you are doing well,

I am facing the same issue . I did not know previously that scanned documents are not allowed . I tried few times but now they say your account is temporarily restricted. Now i have come to know that i have to upload real picture of document and not the scanned one. My client is waiting for me as i have got their data . He is my permanent client . Please give me one chance to verify my ID. I shall be very thankful to you for your kindness, I hope you will help me resolve my issue .

Regards,

Sarimhassan436

• Like 8

8 answers to this question

Hello @sarimhassan436 

Your ticket #11905722 is open and is currently being handled by our Customer Support. They will reach out to you soon. Please refrain from opening additional tickets as it will be difficult to keep up with multiple requests.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

• Like 10

This is the Error message:
Your account is temporarily disabled. Please check the email we sent you explaining what happened.
but there are no details mentioned in the email. Anyone can help me to activate my account?

1.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, expertzoon said:

This is the Error message:
Your account is temporarily disabled. Please check the email we sent you explaining what happened.
but there are no details mentioned in the email. Anyone can help me to activate my account?

1.jpeg

Is there any ticket you created regarding your account? If not, you should create a new ticket to discuss your matter with CS. Only they can help you. 

• Like 2