Licensed Certificate Proof

Dear Team Fiverr, You are doing your best in all aspects. I appreciate your efforts since being a part of the community long time ago. My account was suspended due to using online image you mentioned. For proof and clarification that I never violated Fiverr terms and conditions ever, I purchased and bought this vintage image from freepik.com and have all the rights to use. I bought their premium subscription and have license which I attached below as a proof of ownership. I truly believe I would get justice since I'm a responsible member of the Fiverr community I truly wish and believe that would get my account unblocked and be allowed to continue my services. Thank you so much for your cooperation. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

License Certificate.pdf

Hello @dendy_designs 

Our Customer Support already provided an explanation regarding your issue in ticket #11859070.

The CS is handling the only open ticket #11910932. Please refrain from opening additional tickets as it will be difficult to keep up with multiple requests. Someone will reach out to you soon. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience.