Withdrawal Option Disabled

kylieroux

Question

Hey @Lena @Kesha

My withdrawal option was disabled and I'm not able to link a payout methods and withdraw the funds available, the reason was they had detected suspicious activities. I opened a ticket which they answered but afterwards I sent my message and it's been one week one and I'm yet to hear from Customer Support. My ticket had been marked as solved then later opened. Are you able to follow up or provide advice on the next steps that I should take?

My ticket number is #11865922

Screenshot (250).png

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

12 answers to this question

Hey there @kylieroux 

Yes, ticket #11865922 is opened and is being handled by our Customer Support. Due to suspicious activities that have been detected, your account will remain disabled to ensure the safety and security of our platform. Please refrain from opening additional tickets as it will be difficult to keep up with multiple requests. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience. 

• Like 6

Hi again @kylieroux 

We apologize for the delayed response. Please note that the reason for the delay is that we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Someone should reach out to you soon. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Hi @Lena

Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate you looking into this and providing a response. I have been patient and waited for someone to reach out for about a week now.

I checked my ticket today and it seemed that it was automatically marked as solved. I might open another ticket and the same thing might happen.

Could you kindly follow up on the ticket and why it was marked as complete even though I didn't receive a response.

• Like 1

Hi @Lena it's been 12 days and I haven't gotten any response to my ticket #11865922.

Why is support not responding, could you kindly follow up. Is it possible that they have disregarded my ticket and ignored it?

• Like 1

Hi again @kylieroux 

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I understand your concern about the delay. I assure you that our Customer Support is handling your ticket. Please do not open additional tickets as it will be difficult to keep up with multiple requests.

We appreciate your patience and you will be updated as soon as we have more information. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Lena it's been 3 weeks since I heard back from support, since my account will be permanently closed, what should I do if my account is closed with an open ticket.

Will I still be able to communicate or get a response?

What steps should I take?

On 8/6/2024 at 7:52 PM, kylieroux said:

@Lena it's been 3 weeks since I heard back from support, since my account will be permanently closed, what should I do if my account is closed with an open ticket.

Will I still be able to communicate or get a response?

What steps should I take?

Hello again @kylieroux 

Please go back to ticket #11865922 and read thoroughly the emails you exchanged with our Customer Support. You should still be able to communicate. 

I am so sorry to say that there is nothing I can do in this situation. I understand your position, but regrettably, my ability to assist is limited. I don't have an insight into the review/work of the dedicated teams. 

I appreciate your understanding.