Joining as a Digital Marketer!

Hello Fiverr Community! My name is Istihad Rabbi. I’m excited to be a part of this vibrant network. As a dedicated Digital Marketer specializing in SEO and Social Media marketing, I bring a blend of technical proficiency and creative strategy to every project. With tools like Google Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, and Yoast SEO, I strive to deliver top search engine rankings and enhance digital footprints. I look forward to connecting, sharing insights, and learning from fellow freelancers here. Let’s help each other grow and succeed!

Edited by istihadrabbi
Change of title
  • Like 7

• istihadrabbi changed the title to Joining as a Digital Marketer!
11 hours ago, istihadrabbi said:

Hello Fiverr Community! My name is Istihad Rabbi. I’m excited to be a part of this vibrant network. As a dedicated Digital Marketer specializing in SEO and Social Media marketing, I bring a blend of technical proficiency and creative strategy to every project. With tools like Google Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, and Yoast SEO, I strive to deliver top search engine rankings and enhance digital footprints. I look forward to connecting, sharing insights, and learning from fellow freelancers here. Let’s help each other grow and succeed!

Welcome to the Fiverr community! It's great to have someone with your expertise in SEO and social media marketing here.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, spaintranslator said:

Welcome to the Fiverr community! It's great to have someone with your expertise in SEO and social media marketing here.

Thank you for the inspiration. Looking for a better career on Fiverr.

• Like 4