Best Selling Gig Title Length (character count) Poll

uk1000

How many characters, including spaces and commas etc. (excluding the initial "I will") are in your best selling gig's title on Fiverr (the gig that gets the most orders on average per month)?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How many characters, including spaces and commas etc. (excluding the initial "I will") are in your best selling gig's title on Fiverr (the gig that gets the most orders on average per month)?

• Under 15 characters (current min for new gig titles is 15 chars)
    • 15 to 20 characters
    • 21 to 25 characters
    • 26 to 30 characters
    • 31 to 35 characters
    • 36 to 40 characters
    • 41 to 45 characters
    • 46 to 50 characters
    • 51 to 55 characters
    • 56 to 60 characters
    • 61 to 65 characters
    • 66 to 70 characters
    • 71 to 75 characters
    • 76 to 80 charactes
    • Over 80 characters (the current limit for new gig titles is 80 characters)
    • N/A (eg. if you haven't sold a gig yet)

This is similar to my other poll but this one is based on character count in gig titles (excluding the initial "I will") rather than word count.

How many characters, including spaces and commas, etc. (excluding the initial "I will") are in your best selling gig on Fiverr (the gig that gets the most orders on average per month)?

Fiverr currently allows between 15 and 80 characters for new gigs.

Fiverr currently recommends short gig titles, but maybe that could have been suggested initially when gigs could be created with longer titles.

So taking into account just the current min and max gig title lengths could a different title length than short titles be best? eg. could medium or long title lengths be better?

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 10
  • Up 1

Primarily, I have two gigs that get the most amount of impressions/clicks, etc. for me. And both of their metrics are pretty similar.

1. 69 characters
2. 53 characters

I can't think of one to vote for 🤕

Edited by creative_howl
  • Like 7
  • Up 1

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, creative_howl said:

Primarily, I have two gigs that get the most amount of impressions/clicks, etc. for me. And both of their metrics are pretty similar.

1. 69 characters
2. 53 characters

I can't think of one to vote for

You could vote for whichever gets the most orders per month

eg. you could take the lifetime number of orders you have for a gig divided by the number of months since you created it (if you know roughly when you created the gigs).

Or if that's not easily found out, look at the gig that's got the most orders this year and vote for that one (if you've probably had all your gigs since at least the start of this year).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

You could vote for whichever gets the most orders per month

eg. you could take the lifetime number of orders you have for a gig divided by the number of months since you created it (if you know roughly when you created the gigs).

Or if that's not easily found out, look at the gig that's got the most orders this year and vote for that one (if you've probably had all your gigs since at least the start of this year).

Perfect!

I went with the latter option as I didn't remember when those gigs were created.

And the answer is the first one.

This is gonna be an interesting topic to follow once more people start voting 😄

• Like 7

On 7/13/2024 at 12:16 AM, carineb said:

Fiverr has decided not to display titles on pro pages. Perhaps the most appropriate length is 0 🤔

Hehehe.. thanks for highlighting this. It seems like seller's profile+skillset are more important (in this context) than their gig. 

Also, it just occurred to me that, what if "professions" catalogue is an extended mass version of Pro?? 🤔 

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 2
  • Up 1

6 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

It seems like seller's profile+skillset are more important (in this context) than their gig. 

It would be a good idea for Fiverr to clearly inform sellers of this, because without titles there are a lot of images that make no sense. It looks very amateurish and unprofessional!

• Like 1
  • Up 2

8 minutes ago, carineb said:

It would be a good idea for Fiverr to clearly inform sellers of this, because without titles there are a lot of images that make no sense. It looks very amateurish and unprofessional!

I'm still waiting for the boost in gig analytics and orders which was to come from the new Pro Catalogue!! 😒

• Sad 1