Withdrawal Delay Without Confirmation or Updates

ashbinchapain

Question

Hi everyone, I recently withdrew a balance of my fiverr account using the bank transfer method connected to my Payoneer account on July 1. What strange is, I have not received any emails from Fiverr or Payoneer regarding the transfer(Neither any confirmation or updates mail about the withdrawal). It's already more than eight days.  Additionally, I have not yet received the funds in my bank account too. My Payoneer account also does not show any record of the funds being transferred.  I contacted fiverr support but they seems to send the automated message. I am very confused, Can you please guide me  on what to do next ? 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

8 answers to this question

Hi @ashbinchapain 

We can see that ticket #11830402 is opened and someone from Customer Support will reach out to you soon. Please be patient as we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries so there might be a slight delay in response. 

In the meantime, feel free to explore the Forum for similar issues.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Lena said:

We can see that ticket #11830402 is opened and someone from Customer Support will reach out to you soon. Please be patient as we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries so there might be a slight delay in response. 

It's already been more than two days since the ticket is open. Please send the genuine response instead of copy pasting automated  message. Thank you

Edited by ashbinchapain
info added
  • Like 2

On 7/9/2024 at 11:59 AM, Lena said:

Hi @ashbinchapain 

In the meantime, feel free to explore the Forum for similar issues.

I have the same problem, ticket #11832057 

• Like 1

Hello @chiragpatel2595 @florenciafarkas 

I just checked. The same applies to you as well. Your tickets are open and are currently being handled by our Customer Support. They will reach out to you soon. Please refrain from opening additional tickets as it will be difficult to keep up with multiple requests. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Lena said:

Hello @chiragpatel2595 @florenciafarkas 

I just checked. The same applies to you as well. Your tickets are open and are currently being handled by our Customer Support. They will reach out to you soon. Please refrain from opening additional tickets as it will be difficult to keep up with multiple requests. 

Hi Lena, thanks! However, my ticket is opened for more than 6 days and didn't have a reasonable response, only a template on day 1 that did not even addressed my question. I thought tickets were supposed to be reasonably responded within 48hs, and that's pushing a lot already because I never had a ticket unanswered for this much time, and neither an issue like this unresolved. 

I hope Support can give old tickets like ours the priority they deserve.

Thanks

• Like 1