Introducing about myself

Hello Everyone,

I'm Siam Hossain, and I'm professionally a digital marketing expert. my expertise includes Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, and advertising.

I have completed a diploma in digital marketing from BrightStal IT Academy. To further my skill development I have completed Udemy and Hubspot courses. Over the years, I have a keen understanding of all the intricacies of this fast-paced industry. By learning something new every day I make sure that I'm up to date with the trend. I'm confident that my Strategy will bring your website live and help to reach more of your targeted audience.

Thank you for your patience and learn about me. If you have any query please don't hesitate to contact me.

• Like 21
  • Congrats! 1
  • Support 2

3 hours ago, hossain_siam01 said:

Hello Everyone,

I'm Siam Hossain, and I'm professionally a digital marketing expert. my expertise includes Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, and advertising.

I have completed a diploma in digital marketing from BrightStal IT Academy. To further my skill development I have completed Udemy and Hubspot courses. Over the years, I have a keen understanding of all the intricacies of this fast-paced industry. By learning something new every day I make sure that I'm up to date with the trend. I'm confident that my Strategy will bring your website live and help to reach more of your targeted audience.

Thank you for your patience and learn about me. If you have any query please don't hesitate to contact me.

Nice to know

Happy journey

• Like 14

Your expertise in SEO, Social Media Marketing, and advertising, along with your continuous learning approach, is impressive. Your dedication to staying updated with industry trends will surely benefit your clients. Looking forward to seeing your contributions. If you have any questions or need tips, feel free to reach out.

• Like 14

41 minutes ago, shakhawatemon1 said:

Hi I Am a Digital Marketer.. And Google Merchant center Expert.. 

Welcome to the Fiverr community. Your expertise in digital marketing and Google Merchant Center will be valuable here. If you have any questions or need tips on getting started, feel free to ask. Best of luck with your gigs!

• Like 10

On 7/9/2024 at 6:41 AM, hossain_siam01 said:

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the Fiverr Community Forum

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the Fiverr community! Your expertise in digital marketing and Google Merchant Center is a valuable asset to buyers seeking these services. We're excited to see you thrive here. Explore the platform, connect with clients, and build your freelance business. If you need any assistance or have questions, don't hesitate to contact Fiverr's support.

Best wishes for a successful freelancing journey!

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...