Webinar: Hear from the freelancers who've reached $1M in Fiverr orders

Kesha

3 hours ago, visualstudios said:

I have no problem with agencies - I am one, but I present as one.

Once upon a time, I had my husband on a profile picture you see on my forum image. I used it as the image on my Fiverr profile. When I became a TRS, I was told I must switch the image to be of me alone because the badge was meant for me alone. Yet, these $1M individual sellers can pass themselves off as accounts run by separate people . . . 🤔

• Like 4
  • Up 3

1 minute ago, vickiespencer said:

Once upon a time, I had my husband on a profile picture you see on my forum image. I used it as the image on my Fiverr profile. When I became a TRS, I was told I must switch the image to be of me alone because the badge was meant for me alone. Yet, these $1M individual sellers can pass themselves off as accounts run by separate people . . . 

Yeah, we can use a logo, but not a photo of the two of us - even though Fiverr (our SM's, CS, etc.) know we are two, and are fine with it. 

• Like 5

23 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Congrats to those that got the award. Although I couldn't help but notice that most of these people, if you research a bit, tend to have a team around them. So it's not exactly fair to compete against, because they don't always do all the work themselves. So obviously they can get such an achievement a lot faster than even the quickest human being would. But then again, this is a problem that Fiverr has in general. You have the "face" of an account taking orders and distributing them to their team or outsourcing, but there's no reference of any team. Yet if you search deep enough, you will immediately see that online they brag about how easy it is to make money and run a team. However, the other, true lone freelancers that don't have a team end up with their success scores lowered because we are compared to these "agencies" that show themselves as a one-man(woman) operation. That's certainly unfair, and clearly those people are being awarded and also rewarded with prime spots in search results. 

Well said. You have a point actually.

• Like 4

On 7/2/2024 at 10:01 AM, Kesha said:

We’re thrilled to spotlight a remarkable milestone achieved by some of our exceptional freelancers on Fiverr: Earning $1M+ in orders!

In honor of their achievements, we’re hosting a special webinar where these Fiverr millionaires will share their journeys, insights, and secrets to success. This is a unique opportunity to gain invaluable wisdom directly from those who have made it big on Fiverr.

Join us Tuesday, July 9 at 10 a.m. ET as we celebrate their success and learn how to reach new heights with freelancing. Don’t miss out!

For more details and to register, visit here.

REGISTERED!!! I WILL BE THERE 😎😎

• Like 2