Fiverr restricted my account without any reason

Hello can you any help me?

Yesterday i was working on project and suddenly i  got confused about the work so i came to message the buyer and it shows "Your account is currently restricted. You cannot message this time"...I am very sure i have not done any mistake also i have not violated any community standards on fiverr...I am pretty sure this was made by some technical glitch...I also messaged fiver CS about this and i was waiting for their reply now...Does anyone went through this situation?

• Like 7
  • Sad 5

Hi @dope_editzs, an account never gets restricted without a reason, either something gets detected by the system and needs to be reviewed, or you get reported by another user. I see that the Customer Support team responded in the meantime, and if you'd like to get back to them, please do that through the existing ticket and avoid opening new tickets on the same subject. Good luck 🍀 

• Like 13
  • Up 1

Posted (edited)

I have not done anything mate...I am sure this was done due some technical glitch

Also i very aware of fiverr community standards..I will never offer are sell anything which are against fiverr rules

Edited by dope_editzs
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

On 6/24/2024 at 8:34 PM, dope_editzs said:

Hello can you any help me?

Yesterday i was working on project and suddenly i  got confused about the work so i came to message the buyer and it shows "Your account is currently restricted. You cannot message this time"...I am very sure i have not done any mistake also i have not violated any community standards on fiverr...I am pretty sure this was made by some technical glitch...I also messaged fiver CS about this and i was waiting for their reply now...Does anyone went through this situation?

There have been quite a few people who have come onto the forum with the issue of account restriction. AI flags whatever--and it can/does give false positives--then sellers have to wait as long as 90 days for a review.

It's sinister. 

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 8
  • Up 3

Ok i got a reply from fiverr which is not a fair...

They are saying yes  i was agreed to changed the date on official document originally i have not. I still have proof of inbox conversation with buyer...Bu they are saying i agreed to edit it..

FIVERR IS PALYING GAMES WITH INNOCENT SELLERS THEY ARE BANNING SELLERS LIKE WITHOUT ANY CAUSE...

FIVERR NEEDS TO RESPOND ON THIS!!!!

WHY I NEED TO BE SILENCE ON THIS...Can someone help on this please???

Screenshot (172).png

Screenshot (180).png

Screenshot (179).png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dope_editzs said:

Ok i got a reply from fiverr which is not a fair...

They are saying yes  i was agreed to changed the date on official document originally i have not. I still have proof of inbox conversation with buyer...Bu they are saying i agreed to edit it..

FIVERR IS PALYING GAMES WITH INNOCENT SELLERS THEY ARE BANNING SELLERS LIKE WITHOUT ANY CAUSE...

FIVERR NEEDS TO RESPOND ON THIS!!!!

WHY I NEED TO BE SILENCE ON THIS...Can someone help on this please???

Screenshot (172).png

Screenshot (180).png

Screenshot (179).png

The answer is right there. Offering to change someone's DOB on a document is "enabling fraud" and Fiverr would not want to be entangled in unnecessary legal drama when something like that get caught and traced back to fiverr by some trigger happy government.

So its only fair that they take action against it.

Also, what you mean you didn't agree to do it? Responding with "yes friend please let me know" IS AGREEING TO DO IT 🧐

So the conclusion is that they restricted your account with a perfectly valid reason. So I would be patient till they make a decision without harrasing them.

On an additional note, who calls their clients "friend"? thats just weird and disrespectful.

• Like 1