Unable to withdraw funds

riricreates

I tried adding another payment method to my fiverr account and I was immediately unable to withdraw my funds and was asked to go through a security check process.

After I completed the security check i was told i could withdraw my funds in 10 days. I didn’t understand the reason for this, and showed my concern for the waiting period, but I got the same response from customer support with no further explanations.

It has now been 12 days, and I am still unable to withdraw my funds. 

I am so scared I wont be able to get the money in time to pay my bills. 

I thought fiverr was a trustworthy platform, but im so scared now. I really dont know what to do.

If someone could please help me i would really appreciate this!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, riricreates said:

I tried adding another payment method to my fiverr account and I was immediately unable to withdraw my funds and was asked to go through a security check process.

After I completed the security check i was told i could withdraw my funds in 10 days. I didn’t understand the reason for this, and showed my concern for the waiting period, but I got the same response from customer support with no further explanations.

It has now been 12 days, and I am still unable to withdraw my funds. 

I am so scared I wont be able to get the money in time to pay my bills. 

I thought fiverr was a trustworthy platform, but im so scared now. I really dont know what to do.

If someone could please help me i would really appreciate this!

Contact Fiverr support team or @Lena mam

• Like 1
  • Haha 1