My client left a poor review by mistake

yasininbgiasudd

Question

Hi everyone, recently I have got a client and the client was very happy working with me so he hired me for multiple projects. After finished the last order he left me 3.0 ster with a good comment. In this situation what should I do?  

Cheers, 
Yasin

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, yasininbgiasudd said:

In this situation what should I do?  

If you tell the client to change his review, it's review manipulation and it will get you in trouble. 

Reviews aren't generally changed. If the buyer goes to change the review on his own, that might also get you in trouble. I had this happen, and I received an account warning without doing anything or telling the buyer to change the review. So.. the best thing is to reply to the review, tell people it was just a mistake and move on. If you want it changed, there can be consequences.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

If you tell the client to change his review, it's review manipulation and it will get you in trouble. 

Reviews aren't generally changed. If the buyer goes to change the review on his own, that might also get you in trouble. I had this happen, and I received an account warning without doing anything or telling the buyer to change the review. So.. the best thing is to reply to the review, tell people it was just a mistake and move on. If you want it changed, there can be consequences.

Thank you very much

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Thank you, sir.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, atulcodex said:

Thank you very much

No problem. I have a 1 star review myself that says good job, I think people can easily see it was a mistake. I didn't risk any problems and just moved on.

• Like 1