My Account Flagged

senaytopay

Question

Hi there. I'm Senay and i'm a game environment designer. I was working on Fiverr for 2 years and i've compleated 209 orders in that time. Last night one of my customer gave an order about a game level design. For this job, we had to work together with the game developer but unfortunately the developer did not have a Fiverr account. So they asked my discord id for invite me to their workspace. I gave my discord, because you know we created the order and there was no money flowing outside of Fiverr. This morning i got an e-mail from Fiverr and i learnt that my account was flagged. I tried to comunicate with Fiverr resolution center but i think i talked with AI because i got same message for my several tickets. I'm trying comunicate with a real person from Fiverr team but i dont know how can i do it. 

The issue I want help from you is, what did those who experienced a similar incident before do and how can I contact a real person from the Fiverr team?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

19 answers to this question

Hi @senaytopay, sorry to read this was the case with your account, however, if you keep opening new tickets, you'll keep getting the same auto-response, as that's the first response to the issue in question. #11732726 is the ongoing ticket, so please respond through it instead of opening new tickets. CS team will look into this and get back to you. You should also read our Terms of Service and Community Standards, in case a violation was the cause of this in the first place. You should also read our Forum Rules before posting again. Good luck 🍀

• Like 3
  • Up 2

You're missing the whole point @senaytopay. Nobody is being malicious or would ever want another seller to lose their account. 

Rules are rules and as ironic as it may sound, our intentions don't matter here. Your account is FAR MORE PRECIOUS than convenience of a buyer. 

Irrespective of WHY you broke a rule - support will not help you and its not in their control either. They are just following their SOPs. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

Fiverr is very strict with its rules, it also happened to me in the past, what I did was level up again and never establish contact through Discord again and I have not had any problems with my account again.

Whatever the reason, never establish communication with clients outside the platform because Fiverr is very likely to sanction you.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jhordanpadilla said:

Fiverr is very strict with its rules, it also happened to me in the past, what I did was level up again and never establish contact through Discord again and I have not had any problems with my account again.

Whatever the reason, never establish communication with clients outside the platform because Fiverr is very likely to sanction you.

After giving the Discord account, we have already opened an order. There is nothing I have done wrong so far. I will ask this customer to send a message to fiver. I need to have a meeting with the developers for the work I do.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jhordanpadilla said:

My account was flagged, I messaged Fiverr CS, and received the same random message that my account was flagged due to location inconsistency and a link to a disabled account. This is not true.

Please @fiverrsuppportallow us to clarify ourselves. 

Edited by kenn_grafix
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, senaytopay said:

There is nothing I have done wrong so far.

What you have done is completely wrong, and you know that. Having communication outside the platform is strictly against the Terms of Service (no matter what the situation was).

1 hour ago, senaytopay said:

need to have a meeting with the developers for the work I do

It was their problem, not yours. Saying 'no' to such orders and losing a few bucks is always a better idea than putting your entire career and profile at risk. Definitely not a smart move at all!

• Like 3
  • Up 2

9 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

What you have done is completely wrong, and you know that. Having communication outside the platform is strictly against the Terms of Service (no matter what the situation was).

It was their problem, not yours. Saying 'no' to such orders and losing a few bucks is always a better idea than putting your entire career and profile at risk. Definitely not a smart move at all!

This was not something that was done consciously. The customer suggested this. and we haven't even communicated there yet. He added me and we created an order. The customer is my old customer. Losing a few pennies doesn't matter to me. I don't want to lose customers.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, senaytopay said:

The customer suggested this.

I mean that the customer doesn't own this platform. He is "within the system" and not "the system," so if someone is suggesting violating terms, that doesn't make any sense. I (and I believe everyone) always get buyers who ask us to communicate outside the platform.

What you're supposed to do is report the profile (if it's a new buyer) -- or educate the buyer in return (if it's a repeat buyer) that it's against the terms -- not just simply violate the terms yourself and make yourself look uneducated about the terms.

18 hours ago, senaytopay said:

I don't want to lose customers

And Fiverr does not want to have people who violate terms on their platform. You took your decision to not lose customers and instead violated the terms -- now it's Fiverr's turn to take action. It's just the consequence of what you did.

--------------------------

Now, the only thing you can do is apologize to customer support and request them to unflag your account. Although the chances are hardly 0.0001%, you can try giving it a shot. To get a human response, you need to respond to the same ticket (after getting an automated response) and not create thousands of new tickets, just like you did here on the forum yesterday by creating a new thread every 30 minutes. I don't even understand what you're trying to do!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rawque_gulia said:

I mean that the customer doesn't own this platform. He is "within the system" and not "the system," so if someone is suggesting violating terms, that doesn't make any sense. I (and I believe everyone) always get buyers who ask us to communicate outside the platform.

What you're supposed to do is report the profile (if it's a new buyer) -- or educate the buyer in return (if it's a repeat buyer) that it's against the terms -- not just simply violate the terms yourself and make yourself look uneducated about the terms.

And Fiverr does not want to have people who violate terms on their platform. You took your decision to not lose customers and instead violated the terms -- now it's Fiverr's turn to take action. It's just the consequence of what you did.

Now, the only thing you can do is apologize to customer support and request them to unflag your account. Although the chances are hardly 0.0001%, you can try giving it a shot. To get a human response, you need to respond to the same ticket (after getting an automated response) and not create thousands of new tickets, just like you did here on the forum yesterday by creating a new thread every 30 minutes. I don't even understand what you're trying to do!

and this discord thing is just an assumption. I was not given any explanation.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

You're missing the whole point @senaytopay. Nobody is being malicious or would ever want another seller to lose their account. 

Rules are rules and as ironic as it may sound, our intentions don't matter here. Your account is FAR MORE PRECIOUS than convenience of a buyer. 

Irrespective of WHY you broke a rule - support will not help you and its not in their control either. They are just following their SOPs. 

hi.When support contacts me again I will provide them with all the evidence.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, senaytopay said:

You are malicious. You are not here to help others. You only talk about bad and negative things.

I don't know what attitude you're in! Firstly, you clearly violated the terms, then created multiple threads here and broke another rule (I am sure you're doing the same with customer support tickets as well). And then, when someone is talking to you very calmly, you're directly attacking them?

I never intended to upset or demotivate you. I am just talking facts, and even at the end of my message, I suggested what you should do now (i.e., apologizing to customer support and continuing to reply to the same ticket to get a human response). But if you just want to brag and attack others like this, no one is going to help you.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

Now, the only thing you can do is apologize to customer support and request them to unflag your account. Although the chances are hardly 0.0001%, you can try giving it a shot.

I am not aggressive. The last thing I want to do is argue with you. I haven't slept at all since my account was flagged and I'm stressed. Please check what you wrote. and speaking the truth in such a sad way would not be to everyone's benefit. You don't know what situation I am in right now. I suggest you show some empathy.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, senaytopay said:

I am not aggressive. The last thing I want to do is argue with you. I haven't slept at all since my account was flagged and I'm stressed. Please check what you wrote. and speaking the truth in such a sad way would not be to everyone's benefit. You don't know what situation I am in right now. I suggest you show some empathy.

So, just me writing "apologize to customer support and there is very little chance of getting you unflagged because you violated the terms" is wrong? You want me to sympathize with you by saying "hey, don't worry. It will be all right"?

Come on, we're on a professional platform and not on Discord where we play sympathy games with you. Truth is truth!

Anyways, good luck! Not going to waste any more time on someone who attacks others (even though she is clearly at fault).

Edited by rawque_gulia
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

So, just me writing "apologize to customer support and there is very little chance of getting you unflagged because you violated the terms" is wrong? You want me to sympathize with you by saying "hey, don't worry. It will be all right"?

Come on, we're on a professional platform and not on Discord where we play sympathy games with you. Truth is truth!

Anyways, good luck! Not going to waste any more time on someone who attacks others (even though she is clearly at fault).

I will give the bill to Fiver, not you. And everything I do is transparent. I am ready to offer everything to the fiver team. They already see my conversation with customers. I hope that one day you will not lose your account for no reason and have to seek justice here.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rawque_gulia said:

You are malicious. You are not here to help others. You only talk about bad and negative things. It will make you extremely happy to have my account deleted forever. visit my profile. I have never upset any customer even the slightest. I didn't speak badly, I did my best. I received a job offer from outside and I did not accept it. I continued to work with my customers here. If I want to continue business with the customer in Discord, why should I create an order after ten minutes? What is your goal really? I kindly ask you not to comment on the title I opened. Instead of giving me advice, you are making me nervous. I devoted all my efforts to this profile. I worked day and night with two children until the morning. There were days when I didn't sleep at all. This is my only source of income. I cannot lose my account, which I have grown meticulously, because of a single word. I will do whatever I can. I will beg if necessary.

• Like 2