Is it a spam or legal mail from fiver ?

fritwinreo

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi @fritwinreosorry to read about this experience. First of all, you should immediately contact your bank to sort this out, since our Customer Support team cannot help outside Fiverr. Also, please report this user so that our team can take over and block them from the platform.

I highly recommend reading our Terms of Service and Forum Rules. This would have prevented you from being scammed like this. Make sure that you avoid these violations in the future, since they'll most probably lead to having the account restricted/blocked. You'll also see how Fiverr works, how to know that a buyer purchased your gig and that the order is placed, and all the dos and don'ts. I've edited your post since it was showing another user's info, and even though it's a scam, it's still a violation of our Forum Rules.

Hope you can sort it out with your bank. Good luck 🍀

• Like 2

3 hours ago, fritwinreo said:

havnt done anything yet....but I recieve that customer has paid for your service......please help and tell if this is a spam

anyway did you share your email address?
these are all scams - about 7 days ago, one of my friends received the same kind of URL there it says the client has proceeded a payment, after going into that link - I saw a completely cloned version of Fiverr, and it's hard to spot the difference.

Please keep away from this kind scammers and be aware of this