Fiverr account temporarily disabled

wordpresssp

Question

Hi, I hope you all doing well. 4 days ago I opened a Customer support ticket to investigate my account if my data was being compromised as someone from outside contacted my buyer with my name and my buyer told me. The Fiverr support team temporarily restricted my account from that day and with all this process I got their response to submit some details.

And screenshots from my mobile, PC/laptop scanned. I provided all the information to them except "Security Question Answer" because I forgot it as my account is from 2020. I requested them to verify my identity in another way if I forget this answer, I can provide my government-issued ID, selfie, and video as well to verify myself. 

Yesterday I got a response from CS that I will have to answer the correct security question answer and I explained I'm a credible seller with 300+ reviews. 500+ completed orders I have full access to my account and I can verify myself with any document or details except "Security Question Answer" as I really forget this. I tried to reset it with CS other ticket but got my account suspended response since my account is under restrictions and I still have access to my account. 

Its been a day now I have not received any response yet I hope they are still looking into my issue. But I need a solution at this point. You might see my post again sorry for that I have removed the last posts regarding this issue. 

@vickieito

Edited by wordpresssp
  • Like 1

11 answers to this question

Question for you: Why are you creating the repetitive topics everywhere? Can't you stop? One topic is enough for that. 🙏

I know you are anxious but you need to recall your security question + answer somehow even your account was created in 2020 or 2015. 

1 hour ago, wordpresssp said:

please have a look at this matter as well. Also, I just got a response that I can list possible answers that I can think of. But I'm afraid if still don't match. 

Still you have to provide the list of possible answers else your account won't be recovered. Fiverr is giving you a chance and you are not getting it?

2 minutes ago, wordpresssp said:

Thank you @Lena  for looking into this matter.. yes I see the ticket opened a couple of hours ago, Yeah I'll provide a list of possible answers but I'm not sure if those will work and I was requesting to verify my identity in another way. 

Thank you. Please know that verification is out of my domain and I don't have an insight into it as it is done by our dedicated team. Yes, please, write everything that comes to mind. Even if the possibility is small, write it. 

• Like 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, smartdezigns said:

Question for you: Why are you creating the repetitive topics everywhere? Can't you stop? One topic is enough for that. 🙏

I know you are anxious but you need to recall your security question + answer somehow even your account was created in 2020 or 2015. 

Still you have to provide the list of possible answers else your account won't be recovered. Fiverr is giving you a chance and you are not getting it?

Thank you for your input. I understand I getting a chance so why should I waste by not providing an answer?  That's the problem I still don't remember it I'm trying to find it but not getting the correct one. That's why requested them to give me a chance to verify myself in another way I can provide you my documents as well. 

Just now, wordpresssp said:

Thank you for your input. I understand I getting a chance so why should I waste by not providing an answer?  That's the problem I still don't remember it I'm trying to find it but not getting the correct one. That's why requested them to give me a chance to verify myself in another way I can provide you my documents as well. 

Security question/answer is the main reason which is the most important thing set by Fiverr (for security reason obviously). If you want to get yourself verified via other way, then contact Fiverr Support because no one is gonna help you here on the Forum.

Also, avoid creating repetitive topics on the Forum and multiple tickets on the same issue else it won't be resolved. Use the initial ticket for this purpose. 

If they are looking into your issue then you will have to wait. Else you can do nothing or provide them the possible list of answers. That's all. 

• Thanks 1

Hello @wordpresssp 

I understand how you feel, but please understand how delicate this issue is. Our top priority is maintaining the security and integrity of your account. That is why it is important to remember all the possible answers to security questions. 

2 hours ago, wordpresssp said:

Its been a day now I have not received any response yet I hope they are still looking into my issue.

Your ticket #11702719 is open and our Customer Support sent you an email today at 15.05h. Please check your email and follow the instructions from CS. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lena said:

Hello @wordpresssp 

I understand how you feel, but please understand how delicate this issue is. Our top priority is maintaining the security and integrity of your account. That is why it is important to remember all the possible answers to security questions. 

Your ticket #11702719 is open and our Customer Support sent you an email today at 15.05h. Please check your email and follow the instructions from CS. 

Thank you @Lena  for looking into this matter.. yes I see the ticket opened a couple of hours ago, Yeah I'll provide a list of possible answers but I'm not sure if those will work and I was requesting to verify my identity in another way. 

1 hour ago, Lena said:

Thank you. Please know that verification is out of my domain and I don't have an insight into it as it is done by our dedicated team. Yes, please, write everything that comes to mind. Even if the possibility is small, write it. 

Thank you @Lena I did , hoping they understand my request. Thank you for your help.