Urgent :I’d verification failed

purushottamk109

Question

Hey , I am level 2 seller and I got notification to add Profession  then it asked for I’d verification . I uploaded correct documents and selfie and then it failed and I got a mail to contact customer support. But when raises ticket they and denying for re verification and and help me for this.

please tell me how can I go with this.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

13 answers to this question

Hi @purushottamk109 

13 hours ago, purushottamk109 said:

But when raises ticket they and denying for re verification and and help me for this.

please tell me how can I go with this.

Your ticket #11708528 is currently on hold and your inquiry is under review by our dedicated team. Please be patient and wait for our team to reach a decision. 

We appreciate your understanding. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

20 hours ago, Lena said:

Hi @purushottamk109 

Your ticket #11708528 is currently on hold and your inquiry is under review by our dedicated team. Please be patient and wait for our team to reach a decision. 

We appreciate your understanding. 

Would it be possible for staff to publish a 'guide' (or just a post) on how to make sure the system would accept your info (if it's correct?) It seems like a lot of sellers failed initially (me included) which is pretty serious (for us, at least) so maybe having some info could be useful. 

For me - my phone took the photos horizontally so that could have been why. (or, if there was a bug, that could have been it as well, of course.) 

(I know some people might fail for a reason - but others seem to just have bad luck, so having some sort of guide or info could be very useful! When something like this happens, communicating it might be very useful so sellers know what to look out for!) 

• Up 1

I am facing the same issue. @Lena I was so excited and happy to try your new feature "professions" but in result my account got restricted which made me so much upset. Even the photo of my ID Card and selfie was correct and clear, your system failed to verify it both times.

• Up 1

@Lena My ID and selfie photo was correct and clear. It seems like the issue is in your software that automatically handles it. In my case, is there a way to manually verify my ID and selfie? Your customer support representative said that my case has been forwarded to the relevant team. How much time would it take them to check? Also, would they manually check the information that I submitted? If they do, that can be helpful because then they will be able to confirm that my information is correct. I don't know why your software failed to verify both times. My clients are waiting for my reply and I want to get this issue resolved ASAP. 

• Up 1

15 minutes ago, Lena said:

We do have the guidelines in the Help Center on how to take the photo properly for the verification to be approved. Once the photo is uploaded, the software handles everything. 

Hey!

I know of the guide!

My concern is that at least based on how many people got rejected (of course I have no access to databases on how many get accepted/etc.) and some responses from CS/etc. that can be seen here, it seemed like the feature might have been broken or bugged? If it worked as intended (and we all just got unlucky and have poor photo skills) that's understandable - I guess it was just a bit odd! 

• Up 3

2 minutes ago, katakatica said:

it seemed like the feature might have been broken or bugged?

I do not have that information for now. That is why I'll raise this issue in the meeting. 

Appreciate the heads-up!

• Up 1

@purushottamk109 I am facing same problem righ now. I am also level 2 seller who is waiting to be a top rated seller. I have completed the top rated criteria from 6 months ago. but when i am adding profession, it failed my identity and restricted my account. I have active orders and i was going to offer send my client to new offers. now i am stuck. I have contacted to fiverr support team two time. thye give me tickets(11707005 and 11702341) , but no reponse then. 

• Sad 1
  • Up 1

Hey @katakatica 

We do have the guidelines in the Help Center on how to take the photo properly for the verification to be approved. Once the photo is uploaded, the software handles everything. 

@sunnykingkoh 

I am so sorry your account got restricted.

The best thing I can do is to raise this issue and to forward the messages, and suggestions, in the upcoming meeting to see if there is something we can do to improve it. 

@Lena I have got notification that my verification is complete 2 days ago & not received any FIverr message that it failed or something. But still I can't withdraw amount or do any kind of changes in my account. I have opened ticket already but not getting any updates. Just worried that can't do anything on account. Can you suggest what to do and how to check for problem.

image.png.ffd33e716660092238800cdf2709b3a3.png

• Up 1

4 minutes ago, sunnykingkoh said:

How much time would it take them to check? Also, would they manually check the information that I submitted?

Please know that I don't have an insight into the review as it was done by our dedicated team. With that said, I cannot give you a time frame for the review. 

I cannot speed up the process, but as soon as we have an update we will contact you. 

• Sad 1