Verıfy Id Problem

13 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Before I posted about what happened, I wrote to CS (and they took maybe an hour max to respond or so?) I think it could also be that some of us managed to write to them BEFORE the crowd. Since it - might - be an actual software issue (could be just a weird coincidence) it very well could be that they need to focus on fixing things.

(they should still respond to you though.)

Normally they would get back to me within 1 hour. Putting everything aside, I opened 6 tickets in 2 days. They could have solved my problem in the time it took to review and close the remaining 5 tickets.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

And you know that I miss new customers other than my fixed customers, right? Currently, I am not in the rankings, and while I have the highest sales and ratings in my field, I have lost my competition.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, mitanimation said:

My account was restricted due to Fiverr's crappy artificial intelligence while authenticating. I opened a ticket 2 days ago and believe me, I haven't received a response for 2 days 🙂 Where is the old quality of Fiverr? How come Fiverr, which used to solve the problem within 1 hour, still hasn't responded for 2 days?

Adsız (1).png

Hello! 

Thanks for your query! I see that Customer Support asked you to submit your request through the Fiverr Help Center support ticket system. Please follow the instructions sent to you to start a ticket and some one from the team will be able to assist you. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

Just now, Kesha said:

Hello! 

Thanks for your query! I see that Customer Support asked you to submit your request through the Fiverr Help Center support ticket system. Please follow the instructions sent to you to start a ticket and some one from the team will be able to assist you. 

Kesha I already did this 2 days ago… I am not a new seller, I ask you to please approach it a little more analytically instead of automatic answers.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

Firstly You completely Understand how to process all verify needed? Set up Your Primary info in your niche and Mustly try to keep your Fiverr profile name (Not Display name) and the same image for your National Card. It's all ok then check your IP address. If you already create another account or have any other account old or new you can close this and refresh your browser. And Wait some time, Don't open multiple tickets, because it's all of the reasons to close all tickets.Thank Your

• Up 1

1 hour ago, webcraftcoode said:

Firstly You completely Understand how to process all verify needed? Set up Your Primary info in your niche and Mustly try to keep your Fiverr profile name (Not Display name) and the same image for your National Card. It's all ok then check your IP address. If you already create another account or have any other account old or new you can close this and refresh your browser. And Wait some time, Don't open multiple tickets, because it's all of the reasons to close all tickets.Thank Your

Thanks for your help suggestions. But I am not a new seller. So it's not the first time I've had problems with Fiverr. The reason why I opened other tickets might be because I haven't received a response to my ticket for 3 days, right?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

Just now, mitanimation said:

Thanks for your help suggestions. But I am not a new seller. So it's not the first time I've had problems with Fiverr. The reason why I opened other tickets might be because I haven't received a response to my ticket for 3 days, right?

I think your need waite ultimate 48 hours then again contact on fiverr. 

22 minutes ago, webcraftcoode said:

I think your need waite ultimate 48 hours then again contact on fiverr. 

You're starting to understand what I'm saying 😄 As I mentioned above, when I opened a new ticket because it had been 48 hours, they closed those tickets as well and never looked at the ticket where the real issue was mentioned. lol

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

12 hours ago, mitanimation said:

when I opened a new ticket because it had been 48 hours, they closed those tickets as well and never looked at the ticket where the real issue was mentioned. lol

Try replying in the already open ticket. Opening new tickets for the same issue will not help, and might actually harm your account.

• Up 1

21 hours ago, Kesha said:

Hello! 

Kesha, it's been 76 hours. Do you still think this makes sense?

• Up 1

Just now, imagination7413 said:

Try replying in the already open ticket. Opening new tickets for the same issue will not help, and might actually harm your account.

I am constantly making updates to my ticket, which has been open for 76 hours. Believe it or not, there is still no turning back lol.

• Sad 1
  • Up 1

On 6/11/2024 at 7:57 PM, mitanimation said:

Hello. Today, I received a message on my home page stating that I was the chosen one. Later I saw that it was for professional services. I filled in my required information. It asked for ID verification. I uploaded the photo of my ID. Afterwards, he asked for a selfie. I also took my selfie photo and then immediately saw that my account had been deactivated. What kind of problem is this that you will affect my sales? How can your artificial intelligence see the real person in the photo differently? I want a solution immediately.

I have faced the same issue! what are the best solutions 

• Up 1

I just did the same thing when I saw "Professions" and I tried to verify my ID, and it's not verifying me, I tried 3 times with my Passport, but now my account is temporarily restricted, I'm not sure what was the issue, now I'm waiting for the replay of Fiverr support, hope they will help me to get my ID back.

Thank you all.

• Sad 1
  • Up 1

35 minutes ago, sunnykingkoh said:

@ui_bashar Did you get any reply from them? I am facing the same issue.

Today I was contacted and authenticated again. My account is still limited right now, I was told it would be fixed within 24 hours. I hope my gigs and interaction won't be affected.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

@mitanimation glad to hear that they have contacted you after waiting so long. Could you please let me know how they verified your details again? Did they ask you to submit it again through the same option as last time? Or did they verify your details manually this time?

I am still waiting for their reply.

• Up 1

1 hour ago, sunnykingkoh said:

@mitanimation glad to hear that they have contacted you after waiting so long. Could you please let me know how they verified your details again? Did they ask you to submit it again through the same option as last time? Or did they verify your details manually this time?

I am still waiting for their reply.

I did the same things I did the first time. I scanned it with the QR code, took the necessary photos on my phone and it was approved within 1 minute.

• Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

10 hours ago, sunnykingkoh said:

@mitanimationCongratulations brother. I am still waiting for their reply and it has been more than 60 hours now. I am losing lots of the business because of this issue.

Yes, this is a big problem, my account is still limited by the way. I was just able to authenticate again. So I still don't show up in searches.

• Up 1

4 hours ago, mitanimation said:

Yes, this is a big problem, my account is still limited by the way. I was just able to authenticate again. So I still don't show up in searches.

As of today, I have been able to return to my old self, my profile has been opened. It was a challenging process, but I thank the CS team.

• Up 1