A customer told me to verify their order in mail, and sent me a link

dollylola

Question

Hello, it's my first day in fiverr so i don't really know how orders work. I did not want to click that unknown link that looked like it's from fiverr. Is it normal ? Their order is not in the website

• Like 16

18 answers to this question

10 hours ago, dollylola said:

Hello, it's my first day in fiverr so i don't really know how orders work. I did not want to click that unknown link that looked like it's from fiverr. Is it normal ? Their order is not in the website

Hi @dollylola, this is a clear scam since sharing details like an email address is against Fiverr's Terms of Service. I recommend reading them before you continue using the platform, as well as our Forum Rules. There's a step-by-step order placement process explained, anything outside of it is a violation (communicating outside Fiverr, asking the seller to finish the project before placing the order, asking for an email address, phone number, etc.) so please report this user by flagging their message or by contacting our CS team.

Feel free to follow this link for more info on this and any other dilemma you may have, and for any specific account or order-related questions or issues, you can contact the Customer Support team to help out. Hope this helps and good luck 🍀

• Like 18
  • Up 7

59 minutes ago, dollylola said:

definitely a scam, report his message and make sure you don't open the link

• Like 8
  • Up 2

On 6/1/2024 at 2:52 AM, dollylola said:

Is it normal ?

There is no verification process involved in order confirmation, please avoid the client and inform customer support about your experience.

• Like 4