What should I do to get access from my client.

arafatcoco

Question

3 answers to this question

On 5/13/2024 at 5:36 PM, Lena said:

Hi @hamzakhan_tech 

It looks like the issue here is communication with the clients. On this link, The success score, explained you can find many useful advice that you can apply and improve your success score. 

In addition, you can always search the Forum to see how other Sellers solved this issue.

Thanks. 

I want to know how will i share my gmail to my clients to get access to start my order. As I know that gmail sharing is violation. What should I do now. @Lena

• Like 4
  • Up 1

Hello @arafatcoco & @hamzakhan_tech 

On 5/13/2024 at 10:04 PM, arafatcoco said:

I'm working as a web analytics and ads conversing tracking. So, I need access to start my work. Sharing gmail is term of violation. What Should I do now? 

Please know that all communication between our users should stay on Fiverr so that we would be able to review, assist and protect you should any issues arise. For your own safety and privacy, communicating outside of Fiverr or sharing any type of personal contact details is not allowed.

This is considered a violation of our guidelines and may lead to warnings, and if repeated, disabling of the involved accounts. If other users ask you for your contact information or invite you to communicate or pay outside of Fiverr, feel free to decline and contact the Customer Support for further explanations. Please talk with CS before sharing any sort of personal information. Please follow Fiverr Community Guidelines, for your own safety and the safety of your funds.

Thank you.