Tips required to restore fiverr stastics from the down

Posted (edited)

After I introducing a new level system in foverr, I got some orders from my existing clients, but my gigs aren't showing up in searches. I tried marketing, sharing my gigs, and even got orders from existing clients again. But nothing changed. I think unless I get new orders, things won't improve.

I contacted customer support, and they told me they can't manually improve my account; it's all automated.

Its been 3 months, no changes or improvements, What should i do now?

Has anyone else been in this situation? How did you fix your account statistics? Any tips would be really helpful.

Edited by webbitpro
  • Like 12

I'm in your situation, there is no way to improve my account, this is just the end friend.
You can only work with your regular clients (if you have them), if you don't have regular clients (there should be too many to leave you too many positive reviews for several months) there is no chance. Some will tell you to post on social media, blah blah, it doesn't work. Your account is dead.
I would recommend closing this account by talking to support and starting over from scratch. But magically they will be closing conversation threads where we talk about creating new accounts. I don't know what happens in the end. I'm sorry for your situation.

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, marinanp86 said:

I'm in your situation, there is no way to improve my account, this is just the end friend.
You can only work with your regular clients (if you have them), if you don't have regular clients (there should be too many to leave you too many positive reviews for several months) there is no chance. Some will tell you to post on social media, blah blah, it doesn't work. Your account is dead.
I would recommend closing this account by talking to support and starting over from scratch. But magically they will be closing conversation threads where we talk about creating new accounts. I don't know what happens in the end. I'm sorry for your situation.

Its been 3 months, no changes at all. Fiverr support does not say tell anything straightly, 

• Like 8

Yes, I understand you, I am going to the 4th month and nothing has changed. Support will not give you any solution. Your services are simply out of the search results, so you will no longer generate new work here.

• Like 8

55 minutes ago, webbitpro said:

I contacted customer support, and they told me they can't manually improve my account; it's all automated.

Is your account flagged for policy violations??

What is your success score??

What are your gig scores?? What "areas of improvement" are marked for each gig??

Spending time on account dashboard to understand the issues would be a better choice, than asking the support to fix the stats manually. I don't understand why support is expected to fix the stats manually?? 

• Like 7
  • Up 2

4 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

What are your gig scores?? What "areas of improvement" are marked for each gig??

Spending time on account dashboard to understand the issues would be a better choice, than asking the support to fix the stats manually. I don't understand why support is expected to fix the stats manually?? 

No policy violations. Success score 4, i got 2 negative feedback where only 2 rating 4 stars. Support is saying they can't help you manually as its automated new level system.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Does not ask for support to solve the problem. He asks what is happening with his account that is not showing up in the search results. It is normal for you to ask for an explanation, when you have no cancellations or disputes, your account is not flagged and your success ranking is 4 for one rating or another. You understand that you have less exposure, but you don't understand that YOU ARE OUT OF THE SEARCH RESULTS, do you know how helpless that feels? YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING. No repeat customer who leaves you 3-4-5-6 positive reviews will do. You have to have too many positive ratings to get above that 4 and remember NO ONE IS WATCHING YOUR CONCERT SO YOU HAVE NO WAY TO GET NEW RATINGS. So I see it as quite coherent that this guy writes to support asking for some kind of USEFUL advice, which support does not give, because THERE IS NO USEFUL ADVICE for this situation.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, aimriser said:

I understand your concern and frustration. The new level system on Fiverr can be challenging to navigate. Since you've already tried marketing, sharing your gigs, and received orders from existing clients, here are some additional steps you can take:

1. Optimize your gigs: Ensure your gig titles, descriptions, and tags are relevant, up-to-date, and compliant with Fiverr's policies.
2. Focus on high-demand services: Offer services that are in high demand and trending on Fiverr.
3. Improve your gig's visibility: Use Fiverr's promotional tools like Gig Packages, Pro Services, and Fiverr's social media channels to increase visibility.
4. Enhance your profile: Ensure your profile is complete, professional, and showcases your expertise.
5. Deliver exceptional service: Continue providing top-notch services to maintain a high rating and encourage repeat business.
6. Consider re-creating gigs: If your gigs are old or underperforming, try re-creating them with fresh content and improved optimization.
7. Utilize Fiverr's analytics: Study your gig's performance using Fiverr's analytics tool to identify areas for improvement.
8. Seek advice from top sellers: Reach out to successful sellers in your category for guidance and tips.
9. Be patient: Understand that recovery from an algorithmic penalty or visibility issues can take time.

Remember, Fiverr's algorithm prioritizes relevance, quality, and user experience. Focus on improving your services, visibility, and overall profile to increase your chances of recovering and succeeding on the platform.

Don't you understand that no matter how much I modified their concerts, NO ONE WILL SEE THEM? It's not very difficult to understand. He is no longer in the search results! No one will see your gig improved or super updated! Fiver removes you from any search results, it simply doesn't exist anymore.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, marinanp86 said:

Don't you understand that no matter how much I modified their concerts, NO ONE WILL SEE THEM? It's not very difficult to understand. He is no longer in the search results! No one will see your gig improved or super updated! Fiver removes you from any search results, it simply doesn't exist anymore.

Thank you marinanp86

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, marinanp86 said:

I understand your frustration and concern. It sounds like you've been struggling to improve your account and have come to the conclusion that starting over might be the best option. However, Fiverr's policies prohibit creating multiple accounts, and their support team may not always provide clear guidance on this topic.

Before making any drastic decisions, consider the following:

1. Take a break: If you're feeling frustrated, step away from your account for a while and focus on other projects or platforms.
2. Re-evaluate your services: Assess your offerings and ensure they're competitive, high-quality, and in demand.
3. Reach out to Fiverr support again: Explain your situation and ask for guidance on improving your account or starting fresh.
4. Explore other freelance platforms: Consider diversifying your freelance work across multiple platforms to reduce dependence on a single account.

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

29 minutes ago, webbitpro said:

No policy violations. Success score 4, i got 2 negative feedback where only 2 rating 4 stars. Support is saying they can't help you manually as its automated new level system.

Yes, they won't and its not in their hands either!!

It is a good thing that your account is NOT flagged. But the way this system is designed, it might take you an year or more to improve your gig scores.

Plus, public ratings stopped mattering long back on Fiverr. They are just aesthetics which make us feel good about ourselves but just one bad private review on an order which also has 5-star public rating can throw our gigs into a downward spiral for 3 to 6 months. Hypothetically, our performance is 80% based on what buyers mention in their private reviews and remaining 20% is made up of other things like public ratings, timely delivery, response rate etc. 

• Like 7
  • Up 2

4 minutes ago, aimriser said:

However, Fiverr's policies prohibit creating multiple accounts, and their support team may not always provide clear guidance on this topic.

Colleague, you are very kind, but I do not understand your misinformation. Nobody will open 2 accounts here. It involves deleting the existing account, losing everything, writing to support to delete all your data, and then opening another account.
I have discussed this with support and it can be done. Thanks and regards.

• Like 6

Just now, marinanp86 said:

Colleague, you are very kind, but I do not understand your misinformation. Nobody will open 2 accounts here. It involves deleting the existing account, losing everything, writing to support to delete all your data, and then opening another account.
I have discussed this with support and it can be done. Thanks and regards.

Ignore him, he is just copying-pasting from chatGPT without reading anything!! 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4
  • Up 2

Just now, priyank_mod said:

Ignore him, he is just copying-pasting from chatGPT without reading anything!! 

haha I thought his way of writing was strange. And what is he doing this for? it's a boy? XD

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Yes, they won't and its not in their hands either!!

It is a good thing that your account is NOT flagged. But the way this system is designed, it might take you an year or more to improve your gig scores.

Plus, public ratings stopped mattering long back on Fiverr. They are just aesthetics which make us feel good about ourselves but just one bad private review on an order which also has 5-star public rating can throw our gigs into a downward spiral for 3 to 6 months. Hypothetically, our performance is 80% based on what buyers mention in their private reviews and remaining 20% is made up of other things like public ratings, timely delivery, response rate etc. 

Who is copying?

• Like 4

Thanks all of you for your kind response. I understand its hard to get back statistics. I don't know what should I do. But I reliaze, its a waste of time to use fiverr in recent days...

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, webbitpro said:

Its been 3 months, no changes or improvements, What should i do now?

That timeline coincides with a review that was not very positive, and your buyer most likely left a bad private review. It's unprofessional to call a buyer double-faced and desperate, remember they can leave a private review and that can destroy your gig for months. So I assume that's what happened here. Learn from that review and improve in the future. You might recover, but it will take a while. 

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 4
  • Up 1

51 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

That timeline coincides with a review that was not very positive, and your buyer most likely left a bad private review. It's unprofessional to call a buyer double-faced and desperate, remember they can leave a private review and that can destroy your gig for months. So I assume that's what happened here. Learn from that review and improve in the future. You might recover, but it will take a while. 

I don't why they have doubled face. they wrote more than 4/5 lines appreciation but in private review destroy. If this continues many good seller can't continue to work in fiverr. I was very serious in in my service, always provide tutorial, guides after the projects, even after cmpletion of projects i served my clients for free whoever took my service, I was always responded, get this result unfortunately.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, webbitpro said:

I don't why they have doubled face. they wrote more than 4/5 lines appreciation but in private review destroy. If this continues many good seller can't continue to work in fiverr. I was very serious in in my service, always provide tutorial, guides after the projects, even after cmpletion of projects i served my clients for free whoever took my service, I was always responded, get this result unfortunately.

They might have written something nasty in private, but also, your response to 'they did their best to make sure x worked' was 'she is double-faced'. 

In ANY other context, wouldn't this make you not want to work with a seller? Giving a 4.0 review (which Fiverr classifies as 'very good) and doing your best to be reasonably polite even if you're not particularly happy rewards you with 'that person is two-faced'.. 

I'm not entirely sure your issue is just impressions / etc, but clients might be deterred, too.

We need to learn how to act tactfully: honesty is good in responses, but there are ways to be professional about it!

• Like 4
  • Up 3

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

it might take you an year or more to improve your gig scores

Which is crazy, in my opinion. Since the change to scores I've been at a 4 - initially it said because of bad communication or something like that, which didn't make sense at all.

I spoke with Fiverr Support about it and they agreed, my theory being that it was caused by spam messages I instantly reported instead of responding to them first.
That comment was removed, and I'm still stuck at 4. No idea what Fiverr wants from me now, since my gigs don't have individual scores (and never did) or comments on them.

Edit: Scratch that, just gone to look at my tickets again. The actual reason was "conflict free orders", which I argued against because none of my orders had been cancelled or even required revisions. The response from support was that when they checked, they were "unable to see the negative impact of conflict-free orders on our end", which coincided with the comment disappearing from my level overview. Still leaves me not knowing what they want from me 😅

The spam message thing was a separate issue with my response rate, which they also fixed.

Edited by mhallvo
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, katakatica said:

I'm not entirely sure your issue is just impressions / etc, but clients might be deterred, too.

Exactly. I would never call a person double-faced or desperate in a review. Obviously anyone seeing the OPs reply to that review will think twice about working with him. If someone that left a 4 star review is called desperate.. that generates a lot of warning signs.

• Like 4

I never specifically requested reviews from clients. It's part of Fiverr's system. For example, I ordered a gig about SEO for my website. After the project ended, I accepted the delivery and gave her a 5-star review because, in my opinion, the seller delivered exactly what I wanted.

However, I received a notification a few days later asking for additional feedback. Here's where I'm confused. How can a buyer do this or give a 5-star review after the delivery and then provide negative feedback privately?

It seems true that Fiverr buyers have a lot of power to negatively impact a seller's rating, even if the seller did their best to satisfy the client.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, webbitpro said:

How can a buyer do this or give a 5-star review after the delivery and then provide negative feedback privately?

Because a lot of people don't want to publicly shame the seller for a bad experience. And Fiverr does ask buyers to tell exactly how they feel in private, in case they were unable to share that publicly. 

23 minutes ago, webbitpro said:

It seems true that Fiverr buyers have a lot of power to negatively impact a seller's rating, even if the seller did their best to satisfy the client.

Well those people are paying for a service and it's their right to review the service. I do agree that some people abuse their buying power and manipulate sellers to do free work, etc. However, as I told you earlier, try to improve your customer support skills because you don't want to insult people. Put yourself in that buyer's shoes, if you are insulted publicly, wouldn't you leave a bad review privately? Of course you would.

• Like 4
  • Up 3