Biggest feature in a long time just released to very little fanfare

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

So Fiverr has started to copying the features of other platforms and then implementing them on their own platform (even it's for Fiverr Pro). 

Well, it goes both ways. Upwork implemented fixed cost projects (which are basically gigs) a while ago, and that started with Fiverr...

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 13
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

Well, it goes both ways. Upwork implemented fixed cost projects (which are basically gigs) a while ago, and that started with Fiverr...

Other platform (that starts with Freel....) is still stuck there with the bidding and hourly projects features too. It has already fixed cost projects. But I think Fiverr will launch that hourly rates feature for some specific categories (niche). 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

So Fiverr has started to copying the features of other platforms and then implementing them on their own platform (even it's for Fiverr Pro). 

As UW copied Fiverr by adding gigs. They always copy each other. It's not the first time, nor the last. Even the succes score has a lot of elements from Upwork too.

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

As UW copied Fiverr by adding gigs. They always copy each other. It's not the first time, nor the last. Even the succes score has a lot of elements from Upwork too.

UW has become more complex these days so Fiverr should not do the same with their users (sellers + buyers) like UW . I know our opinions are never gonna be considered in these things but still Fiverr should think about their users rather than focusing on copying others.

• Like 8

On 5/6/2024 at 10:58 AM, navid_zafar said:

Shouldn't that be available for everyone?

Hi @navid_zafar! This is currently only available to Fiverr Pro users but of course, we will continue to explore the future of this exciting new feature! Let's see how it does with PRO first. 🤗💚

• Like 7

I'm not sure that this is a big deal, to be honest.

My reasoning is as follows:

• Build your hourly rate into your Gig price
  • Optional extras in lumps of your hourly rate
  • Milestone-based Gigs allow this in micro-lumps of hour-based pricing
  • Like 7