Account De-Ranked

11 minutes ago, haris_gd said:

My account has been de ranked and The impressions are dropped from 6k per week to 300 per week. Does anyone have any solution for this problem? 

You don't have a seller level!! 

Did you check your success and individual gig scores??

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, haris_gd said:

@priyank_mod Yes, But I cannot participate in the level system but this shouldn't affect the rank, right?

If your seller profile is flagged and not allowed to participate in the level system, then your gigs will not be shown to buyers either. 

• Like 8

Just now, haris_gd said:

Do you guys have any suggestions for me? What should I do now? I cannot create multiple accounts right?

I have already told you that work with the repeat clients if have any. And definitely, you cannot create another account because it's a violation of TOS. I am sorry that you had to experience this. I will recommend you to try other platforms too. 

• Like 6

Sorry to hear about your account de-ranking. It can be frustrating.

To improve your impressions, try updating your gig titles, descriptions, tags, attractive images and pricing. Also, consider promoting your gigs on social media or reaching out to previous clients for referrals. Hang in there, and keep pushing forward!

• Like 5

On 5/4/2024 at 10:55 PM, priyank_mod said:

You don't have a seller level!! 

Did you check your success and individual gig scores??

On 5/5/2024 at 10:10 PM, smartdezigns said:

I have already told you that work with the repeat clients if have any. And definitely, you cannot create another account because it's a violation of TOS. I am sorry that you had to experience this. I will recommend you to try other platforms too. 

Hi, my account got flagged, kindly suggest to me whether should I continue the Seller Plus membership or unsubscribe it.
  • Like 4

49 minutes ago, saad_naeem12 said:

Hi, my account got flagged, kindly suggest to me whether should I continue the Seller Plus membership or unsubscribe it.

Depends. If you have repeat clients and getting orders then you can continue using it. Honestly, I have never tried Seller Plus so cannot recommend/guide you properly regarding it.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Depends. If you have repeat clients and getting orders then you can continue using it. Honestly, I have never tried Seller Plus so cannot recommend/guide you properly regarding it.

thanks for your reply

• Like 4