The system says I delivered late but i actually delivery in super speed time?

I went to the order page and did not click "deliver now" but rather in the "gigg" chat, I, without thinking dragged and dropped the finished audio of my voiceovers in the chat only to finally wake up that although I had delivered my work in record time i forgot to follow process will this mess up anything for me ? Just as things are starting to pick up for me 😞 

• Like 12

3 hours ago, craig_ross said:

I went to the order page and did not click "deliver now" but rather in the "gigg" chat, I, without thinking dragged and dropped the finished audio of my voiceovers in the chat only to finally wake up that although I had delivered my work in record time i forgot to follow process will this mess up anything for me ? Just as things are starting to pick up for me 😞 

Please contact Fiverr support team

• Like 9

7 hours ago, craig_ross said:

Yeah, unfortunately that means that you didn't deliver 'officially'. You should be good to deliver after (and probably just take a bit of a hit for being late, but it's super important not to forget again!

• Like 10

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, craig_ross said:

So you didn't use the system as it's supposed to be used. I suggest using the delivery button next time. I've made this mistake myself once and I've been here for a decade. 

As for the order: if it's not delivered (technically) yet, ask the buyer for an extension and politely explain the situation. 

If that's not an option, I suggest reaching out to support. Perhaps they can help you remove that stain from your record. 

If not, at least you've learned how to use the delivery button for your next order. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 7

No worries! Delivering your work through the chat instead of the "deliver now" button is a common mistake. It shouldn't cause any major issues as long as the buyer receives the files and is satisfied with the work. Just remember to use the "deliver now" button next time to follow the proper process. Keep up the good work, and things should continue to pick up for you!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, shaon_design said:

No sweat! Sending your work via chat instead of using the "deliver now" button won't cause any big issues as long as the buyer gets what they need.

You need to stop giving WRONG advice to people on every topic using chatGPT!!! 

• Like 4
  • Up 1