Your account has been flagged for purchasing or selling with the intent to falsely increase ratings and/or levels.

studio96tgd

Question

I have never worked against Fiverr's rules, but suddenly I received this warning. Please let me know if anyone knows the correct reasons for this warning. I always work according to Fiverr's rules.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

17 answers to this question

Hi @studio96tgd, sorry to read this was the case with your account. The reason for this warning is stated in the email you received from Fiverr, notifying you about this. However, our Customer Support team will be happy to look into this and let you know the specifics. Thanks for contacting them, they'll get back to you shortly, as soon as they've checked it out. Good luck 🍀

• Like 9

1 hour ago, studio96tgd said:

I have never worked against Fiverr's rules, but suddenly I received this warning. Please let me know if anyone knows the correct reasons for this warning. I always work according to Fiverr's rules.

Contact Fiverr Support regarding it because account related issues cannot be resolved here on the Forum. 

• Like 7

Posted (edited)

Possibly you were involved in an order which was delivered/completed without much discussion on the order page or inbox. Or Fiverr identified the individuals as acquaintances or friends from their browsing history with Fiverr.

Or may be timeline of an order was much less than usual!! e.g. someone placed an order and it was delivered within an hour without any conversation and delivery was accepted with 5 star review. 

Ps System would/must be having its own criterion to define and decipher an order as a GENUINE order!! 

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 8

3 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Possibly you were involved in an order which was delivered/completed without much discussion on the order page or inbox. Or Fiverr identified the individuals as acquaintances or friends from their browsing history with Fiverr.

Or may be timeline of an order was much less than usual!! e.g. someone placed an order and it was delivered within an hour without any conversation and delivery was accepted with 5 star review. 

Ps System would/must be having its own criterion to define and decipher an order as a GENUINE order!! 

Yes! Normally, I chat with customers via inbox and finalize the work via inbox. After the buyer is satisfied, I send an offer according to their budget. Once they accept it, I deliver the order within a few minutes. This has been my usual procedure since 2021.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Contact Fiverr Support regarding it because account related issues cannot be resolved here on the Forum. 

Thank you. I already sent a message to them, but they have not replied yet.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @studio96tgd, sorry to read this was the case with your account. The reason for this warning is stated in the email you received from Fiverr, notifying you about this. However, our Customer Support team will be happy to look into this and let you know the specifics. Thanks for contacting them, they'll get back to you shortly, as soon as they've checked it out. Good luck 🍀

I already sent a message to them (yesterday), but they have not replied yet. 

In my gigs, I mention to buyers to contact me via inbox before placing an order. After they contact me via Fiverr inbox, we discuss and I provide samples until they are satisfied. Once they are satisfied, I send an offer according to their budget. After they accept the offer, I deliver the final work within 1-2 minutes. Is this a problem? Will Fiverr ban my account? I am very worried because this is my only source of income. I have never worked against Fiverr rules.

• Like 5

In my gigs, I mention to buyers to contact me via inbox before placing an order. After they contact me via Fiverr inbox, we discuss and I provide samples until they are satisfied. Once they are satisfied, I send an offer according to their budget. After they accept the offer, I deliver the final work within 1-2 minutes. Is this the problem with the above warning? Will Fiverr ban my account? I am very worried because this is my only source of income. I have never worked against Fiverr rules.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, studio96tgd said:

I deliver the final work within 1-2 minutes

This could be the reason why the algorithm gave a false indication. Try reaching out to customer support to review your warning again and let's hope for the best. However, I doubt customer support will do much, as they seem quite confident in their AI algorithm --- and my gut feeling says that the algorithm doesn’t tell them exactly why it’s taking action on a user. It connects thousands of dots and do not provide the pin-point data (this is my sense based on recent interactions and what people are experiencing on the forum).

I might be completely wrong, but we’ve seen that customer support almost never changes their decision on these warnings. This could be because they don't know the exact reason the AI flagged an account. The algorithm likely connects thousands of dots, which is hard for a human to review -- but who knows what's cooking in the backend!

Is this the problem with the above warning? Will Fiverr ban my account?

Since this is your first warning, Fiverr will not take any action against your account and you can just take it as a friendly reminder. However, any further warnings in the future may result in account suspension!

I am very worried because this is my only source of income.

As of now, there's no problem since this was your first warning -- but focusing solely on one platform might not be the best strategy in the long run. Even though many sellers earn enough (or even more than enough for a comfortable lifestyle) from Fiverr including me -- but after the new level system and the way people are getting flagged (some falsely), you never know when the AI might falsely flag your account, leaving you at 'zero' overnight.

Edited by rawque_gulia
Added Content
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, rawque_gulia said:

This could be the reason why the algorithm gave a false indication. Try reaching out to customer support to review your warning again and let's hope for the best. However, I doubt customer support will do much, as they seem quite confident in their AI algorithm --- and my gut feeling says that the algorithm doesn’t tell them exactly why it’s taking action on a user. It connects thousands of dots and do not provide the pin-point data (this is my sense based on recent interactions and what people are experiencing on the forum).

I might be completely wrong, but we’ve seen that customer support almost never changes their decision on these warnings. This could be because they don't know the exact reason the AI flagged an account. The algorithm likely connects thousands of dots, which is hard for a human to review -- but who knows what's cooking in the backend!

Since this is your first warning, Fiverr will not take any action against your account and you can just take it as a friendly reminder. However, any further warnings in the future may result in account suspension!

As of now, there's no problem since this was your first warning -- but focusing solely on one platform might not be the best strategy in the long run. Even though many sellers earn enough (or even more than enough for a comfortable lifestyle) from Fiverr including me -- but after the new level system and the way people are getting flagged (some falsely), you never know when the AI might falsely flag your account, leaving you at 'zero' overnight.

Thank you so much @rawque_gulia

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Thank you, everyone! Finally, the Support team removed the warning after reviewing my account, and I want to express my gratitude to them. The actual reason for the warning is unbelievable.

The reason is last month, I did a project for a German student. After he informed me of an issue with his payment method, he asked if his uncle could pay instead. I advised him to have his uncle contact me via Fiverr, and then I sent an offer to him. Finally, I delivered the order to his uncle. This is the reason for the warning. My only purpose was to satisfy my client, but ultimately, I received a warning. So, guys, be careful about this.

Edited by studio96tgd
  • Like 4
  • Congrats! 3

Got same warning

I contacted the customer support they said I broke the rules regulation. I asked them to show me any of my work that they thought was fake and I would try to show evidence to the contrary. But fiverr cs can't share that information with me because it's not shareable.
What can I do now?

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, brand_new_art said:

Got same warning

I contacted the customer support they said I broke the rules regulation. I asked them to show me any of my work that they thought was fake and I would try to show evidence to the contrary. But fiverr cs can't share that information with me because it's not shareable.
What can I do now?

If you haven't committed any violations, ask them for the order number of the reason for the occurrence. Then, check the order and explain it to customer support.

• Like 5

On 5/6/2024 at 11:45 AM, studio96tgd said:

If you haven't committed any violations, ask them for the order number of the reason for the occurrence. Then, check the order and explain it to customer support.

I have told them please share me order number or specific reason, but they told me they can't share. It's not sharable.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

On 5/6/2024 at 11:45 AM, studio96tgd said:

One of my trusted buyers, always sees the design first and then places the order. After I did his work, he placed the order and I delivered the design immediately. Then came the warning. Also, that day, another buyer liked my work so much that he gave me a 5-star review and messaged me that he left a feedback for my work.
buyer "(I left a feedback for your work!   thanks a lot again, lovely job!)"

I never ask for any feedback 

what can i do now?

I told the customer support exactly why I got such a warning / give me the order number so that I can present my argument in my favor. But they are unable to tell me that.Maybe I didn't explain them well

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, brand_new_art said:

One of my trusted buyers, always sees the design first and then places the order. After I did his work, he placed the order and I delivered the design immediately.

This is the way I have done all my orders. So, according to my experience, this is not the correct reason for a warning. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, brand_new_art said:

I have told them please share me order number or specific reason, but they told me they can't share. It's not sharable.

if you are sure you never did a violation. Ask this idea " I simply need to know the exact reason. How can I work correctly in the future if I don't know the mistake? I never work against Fiverr rules. Please tell me the reason."

• Like 4