Was about to leave as I had posted on this forum last time, But.

So as I mentioned before I was about to leave this platform because of its new update which killed my whole fiverr biz. As I was leaving I got two returning buyers who love my art and I couldn't say no to them. Feeling obligated to them I forgot the headaches for a while of this platform. By the grace of Goddess and Gods I got three more former clients looking for my work. 
I completed every one of them total being 5 old and one new client and everyone gave a nice five star review. 
BUT, guess what nothing has changed my success score is still stuck at 4 and I'm back to the start where I am again planning to leave since this new ai update has killed the hopes of actual good working freelancers in this platform.
Best of luck to those who are facing the same problem as me.

• Like 6

sad to know.

but i will strongly recommend and encourage you to keep going and keep doing great work , it will surely improve your stats gradually , forget score for some time and keep delivering best best work it will be better with the passage of time, quitting is not a solution , delivering your best and doing wonderful work is the great option to consider, so focus on work rather than leaving.

i wish you good luck

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hi there.

I understand your concern. We all know that there are something we could not understand about the SS. Anyway, I would recommend you to keep your Fiverr open not totally leaving. As you said, your old buyer might be back to you for some projects.

Good luck.

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spoiledkid69 said:

So as I mentioned before I was about to leave this platform because of its new update which killed my whole fiverr biz. As I was leaving I got two returning buyers who love my art and I couldn't say no to them. Feeling obligated to them I forgot the headaches for a while of this platform. By the grace of Goddess and Gods I got three more former clients looking for my work. 
I completed every one of them total being 5 old and one new client and everyone gave a nice five star review. 
BUT, guess what nothing has changed my success score is still stuck at 4 and I'm back to the start where I am again planning to leave since this new ai update has killed the hopes of actual good working freelancers in this platform.
Best of luck to those who are facing the same problem as me.

As long as your account is NOT FLAGGED for policy violations, there is still hope!! 

Focus on improving individual gig scores through repeat buyers and SS will take care of itself over a period of time. It might be a long journey but maybe a year down the line, your stats might be in a much better position. 

10% of your reviews are 3 star or below- those people must have left bad private reviews too!! Improving service and communication might just help in long run. 

• Like 5
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

On top of what @priyank_mod said, there's also no reason to close your account. As you saw, some people might come back, there are a variety of times when that will happen. So it makes no sense to close the account. Aside from public reviews, there are private reviews and other metrics Fiverr takes into account when creating that success score. They also compare you with the competition, so if competitors have 20+ orders a month and you have 2 for example, then you succes score will be lowered as well. So yeah, there are a lot of things we don't see that end up factoring into the success score.

• Like 4
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/2/2024 at 9:00 AM, mehboobahmed6821 said:

sad to know.

but i will strongly recommend and encourage you to keep going and keep doing great work , it will surely improve your stats gradually , forget score for some time and keep delivering best best work it will be better with the passage of time, quitting is not a solution , delivering your best and doing wonderful work is the great option to consider, so focus on work rather than leaving.

i wish you good luck

Your account still flagged ?

• Like 2