Fiverr order

abenash_c

On 4/28/2024 at 9:04 PM, abenash_c said:

Tips for new sellers to get Fiverr orders please??

I assume, you have the right skills to get orders. You are a digital marketer, so, it should be easy for you to get orders. 

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 8

On 4/28/2024 at 9:04 PM, abenash_c said:

Tips for new sellers to get Fiverr orders please??

I will encourage you to read your personal description again. You have mentioned several skills of yours but have created only 1 gig on Lead Generation. Why? Are you being fake by mentioning those skills? Create other 3 gigs using those skills if you are really honest. 

• Like 9
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey @abenash_c 

On 4/29/2024 at 6:23 PM, abenash_c said:

I see many people who are active 24 hours a day.  How is that possible?

It is not possible, it is not healthy and you shouldn't exhaust yourself. Instead, here is a great post on How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS. In addition, read through topics in the Tips for Sellers section which contains advice from experienced Fiverr freelancers. 

Take care and enjoy your day. 

• Like 18

no one can stay online for 24 hours. staying online often is good as a result you can respond to your clients fast but spending too much time in the computer is not good. you can use this time to sharpen your skills instead.

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, abenash_c said:

successful in fiverr.

The only key to being a successful seller, get a grip on your communication skills.
And deliver more and more better. be a more skilled version of you each day 💫

• Like 4