My Listener Account was denied and I have no reason why

bluegirlbookz

1 minute ago, bluegirlbookz said:

How can I get help getting it approved. 

What is Listener Account? Fiverr must have sent you an email regarding it. What does it say?

1 minute ago, bluegirlbookz said:

And how do I change my username? I want to make it more a private name not my business.

Username cannot be changed once the account is created and username is set. You will have to delete the existing account and create a new account but for that, discuss with Fiverr Support and get their permission first. Chances are that your new account will be disabled even if they allow you to create a new account. 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

What is Listener Account? Fiverr must have sent you an email regarding it. What does it say?

Username cannot be changed once the account is created and username is set. You will have to delete the existing account and create a new account but for that, discuss with Fiverr Support and get their permission first. Chances are that your new account will be disabled even if they allow you to create a new account. 

yes thanks it does not tell me why it was denied specifically . it says the service i am offering is prohibited by our community standards. it says it cannot be undone.

• Like 4