PSA: Success Score Sucks

Just your daily reminder that Fiverr's lack of transparency with the Success Score sucks. Check back tomorrow for another reminder. 

This is coming from someone with only 5 star reviews and majority of these orders getting tips. Thanks fiverr team...what a joke. 

• Like 9

Once again, another daily reminder that the lack of transparency with the Success Score sucks. Fiverr has recently been boasting about their transparency with the new levels system but forgot to fix the most important thing...transparency..... 

• Like 7

Absolutely. Before this new level system I was getting orders left and right. I had a 4.9/5 stars on almost every one of my gigs and on track to move into Top Rated Seller. They came out with this system and I now get about 1 order a week and am stuck as a level one seller after being on here for years. Fiverr is getting worse the longer I stay. 

• Like 6

So everyone's orders have gone down? because mine too, also the views of my gigs are less than half what they had before they made their "transparent system". Their "value of money" section still seems nonsense to me, It's like "if you think my price is high, why hire me anyway?, just go and look for the price that fits your budget"... but of course, buyers like to receive a lot for a pittance, plus They are not aware that in reality we only earn approximately 80% of what they pay.

• Like 4