Why I have been kicked out of fiverr level system if even I received no warnings,

neiha_khan124

Hello everyone!
I am working on fiverr since year now, Recently I guess before 2 months ago evaluation took place and a new fiverr level system was introduce, due to which I lost my level 2 badge and not just that, I can see my account as " account flagged" which is really disappointing moment for me, I accept if this is for a reason, but till when? I need to know when am I going to get back my level 1 badge and even my promoted gigs stopped working as well, 
I need to know how long will it take for me to get back to my position, just need the timeframe to know! 
Regards
Neiha

• Like 5

Hello @neiha_khan124 

We understand this may be disappointing for you. However, here on the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions, but we can point you in the right direction. All the questions you might have about flagged account, levels, promoted Gigs, etc. are only able to be addressed by our Customer Support team, or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager. So please feel free to contact them as they will be more than happy to help you and answer all your questions.

Thank you.

• Like 5