Buyer contacted community support and canceled my order even tho it was greatly done and im 100% proud of the work i did for him

amirkharrat

Question

So i was working with fiverr select buyer, he told me he wanted to get X out of this order,i gave him X and pretty quick actully, now after 5 days(after extending the delivery time) he wants extras with the X he got , some stuff that he never mentioned before starting the order,so after i said no, he asked to cancel the order,so i refused , minutes later i get this : order was canceled by customer support? what the hell? i worked hard to get the order done? and now my money gets stolen????

image.png.d4dfc540c70bb5b1e1a587e9b7b65c06.pngimage.png.5adb06a7b70979b503c04b95bac26bc3.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, amirkharrat said:

So i was working with fiverr select buyer, he told me he wanted to get X out of this order,i gave him X and pretty quick actully, now after 5 days(after extending the delivery time) he wants extras with the X he got , some stuff that he never mentioned before starting the order,so after i said no, he asked to cancel the order,so i refused , minutes later i get this : order was canceled by customer support? what the hell? i worked hard to get the order done? and now my money gets stolen????

Sorry that you had to experience this. Contact Fiverr Support and provide them solid evidences about the completion of task to see if they can reimburse you.

P.S. Avoid sharing/mentioning the username of your buyer/seller here on the Forum as it's a violation of Forum Rule 4.

@milos_siena or @ana_tomy: Please hide the username of buyer in OP's screenshot. Thanks.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

@milos_siena or @ana_tomy: Please hide the username of buyer in OP's screenshot. Thanks.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention @smartdezigns ☺️

Hi @amirkharrat, sorry to read about this unpleasant experience, it seems that the buyer wasn't satisfied with the work and asked our Customer Support team to cancel the order since you refused to. Please contact them for further explanation and make sure to read our Forum Rules as well before posting again, any further violation can lead to having the account restricted/blocked, and you'll also see that the Forum is not a replacement for the Customer Support team. However, they'll be happy to look into this for you and help out, so feel free to contact them right away. Let me know if you need any help contacting them and good luck 🍀

• Like 5

@ana_tomy sorry i didnt mean to share the buyer's name and i didnt know how to delete the Screenshot as i am fairly new to using fiverr forum, however i feel like this is extremly unfair, i contacted community support and they keep solving my requests automatically, but then the buyer's request gets immediatly accepted, i worked extremly hard to complete the work he asked for , but then he kept asking for extra work to be done,ofcourse i said no to that then he wanted to cancel the order how is that fair? i feel like i have been robbed.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, amirkharrat said:

@ana_tomy sorry i didnt mean to share the buyer's name and i didnt know how to delete the Screenshot as i am fairly new to using fiverr forum, however i feel like this is extremly unfair, i contacted community support and they keep solving my requests automatically, but then the buyer's request gets immediatly accepted, i worked extremly hard to complete the work he asked for , but then he kept asking for extra work to be done,ofcourse i said no to that then he wanted to cancel the order how is that fair? i feel like i have been robbed.

If you keep opening new tickets, they'll keep closing and merging them into one. One ticket is enough, if you've provided information on the issue and there's something that can be done about this, the team will let you know. Also, you can read through our Terms of Service and get familiar with available cancellation options, since in some cases buyers are allowed to change their mind. Please wait patiently to hear back from the team, and do your best to just move on even if it doesn't go your way. Experienced sellers can confirm that this would be the best way to overcome the situation and focus your attention on the next great thing. Hope this helps ☺️

• Like 4

@ana_tomy thanks for clarifying that but how do i delete requests?also i know i should move on and i will but i really worked hard on this order and the buyer changed his mind after 5 days of delivering the order, and i feel like Customer Support sided with the buyer and immediatly canceled the order meanwhile i have been waiting for more than 12 hours for a reply from them . I feel i got scammed and it feels frustrating,Thanks though.

• Like 4